mg_forlife

If Matt were in high school now...

It seems like a lot of people here are in the 15-19 age range. Did anyone see him on Going Coastal on MuchMusic? I only saw the last bit, but I heard that they went back to his high school. Here's my question: If somehow Matt was a teenager again and he was in your classes, do you think you would be friends with him? I think that I would be good friends with him, maybe even be dating him...? That would be great (a girl can dream). How about you?

i'm not ranging between 15-19 :angry: but if i coincided with him at college, i would definetely think we would match: we have very similar opinions on many things (specially politics and social issues) ;) i think we could be very good friends

Thats a really hard question.

I dont know what type of person he is now... and i really have no idea what he was like then.

I would probably talk to him every now and then, but I wouldn't be a close friend.

I try to be friends with everyone, so I'll say that yes, if Matt and I were the same age and still in school (together) I'd be his friend... not sure about dating him though.

i would try to get his virginity. lucky girl who got that...

hmm i don't know if hed like me much. im pretty loud at school and he doesn't seem that way. i would try to be his friend though cause i do with almost everyone haha. if someone had a pic of him in highschool, nows the time to show it off!

I would be friends as long as he wouldn't be a jackass...

you know what i mean, he cant make fun of you or anything just for good laughs. Im sure he would have been a pretty good guy. I also wonder if he had a sense of humour like me?