• Strange Days
    • The Future is X-Rated
    • Everything Is Automatic
    • Indestructible
    • Apparitions
    • Rico
    • Alabama Motel Room
    • Symbolistic White Walls

Eee I'm downloading the video for Rico now.

I've only got the first 15 seconds so far, but this is the video where Matt is the cutest. ;) I vaguely remember it so far. He looks that girl up and down, that's sweet. :angry:

Hehehe I'm almost done downloading the Rico video ;) .. The bitch in the red dress just socked Matt. Ah he's just so adorable in it *giggles like the school girl that I am*

It's so good to see that Matt stick up for that blonde girl. :angry: That brown haired bitch was really annoying me.

apparitions was probably my favourite... also the first i have ever seen. i have all of them on videocassette, except symbolistic white walls, which i have never seen...is it true there's a vidoe for Empty Road? ;)

Edited by insober

apparitions was probably my favourite... also the first i have ever seen. i have all of them on videocassette, except symbolistic white walls, which i have never seen...is it true there's a vidoe for Empty Road? ;)

There's a video of him recording Empty Road on his site...I don't know if that counts though.

I don't know what to vote for since I haven't seen a lot of the videos, like Apparitions, Strange Days or Symbolistic White Walls. Poo.