Links234

Gym/working Out

I've been staying away from the gym lately just to avoid the new year's crush. stupid assholes don't show up on time for their machines (you can book them at the school gym in Guelph) and then kick me off when they get there 20 minutes late...bastards.

sorry, i must apologize, i am kinda new here and thought that this being a work out thread, i could post my pic, the results of my working out. guess thats not cool, again sorry. but now i am confused, if there was a food thread, and i posted my fave recipe and a pic of the presentation would that be bad?, or if in the showcase revue section if i uploaded one of the songs that wrote and recorded is that also not a good thing? could someone please explain,i would really dislike losing my internet credibility.

i only do cardio when cutting for summer, but the best is to go early morn, before eating, maybe a shake, and do at least 45 mins cardio, switching machines every 15 mins, cause ya gotta shock the body. oh yeah, ephedrine helps loads for the cutting.

haha i have a new addiction.

it's just great for letting the tension off. I'm kind of nervous though because now i want to punch everyone i see.

Anyone a gym-goer? i'm going to start going to run and use the big-kid equipment.

my college does too, and the weightroom is less then four years old, but last year i always found it packed. i dont mind working out with other people in the room, i just dont like waiting 5 to 10 minutes between sets to uses the machines/weights that i want to uses. maybe i will find some place else to workout...