Links234

Gym/working Out

I work out lifting weights every day I'm not too outright exhausted to do so. I have a full free weight set and olympic bench in my basement, so I don't even have to go to the gym.

I've been working out religiously for the past 6 months or so. It's great, and I'm really seeing results.

'Tis good.

Edited by Ravenous Yam

I got my free weights and olympic bench for free from a friend of my parents' who doesn't need it anymore. Way better than the gym I used to go to, and it didn't cost me one cent. Plus free weights are better than machines anyway.

But it is still worth it to join a gym, if such a situation is not available to you.

I've been working out religiously for the past 6 months or so. It's great, and I'm really seeing results.

'Tis good.

I should think. I've been into it for like two weeks now and i have literally had half of an inch in growth.

But that could be my health-nazi diet finally being put to good use, i don't know.

I'll take you all on the squash court.

That's why we need gyms. Squash courts. Unless you've got one of those built in your house. In that case, we need to be friends.

I'll kick your ass in squash.

I'm addicted to the gym and running. running for hours, it's the greatest feeling. and pushing yourself beyong where you thought you could go. it's great for health, fun, and for building discipline.

once I leg-pressed 1000 pounds, then ate an entire chicken while watching the punisher. those were the days.

everyone should read arnolds encyclopedia.

Haha I don't know how I'm thin, I don't eat A LOT but I've never did any workout. I even was fat once, until 8th grade, then I went on a diet and lost like 10 kilos. Without any workout, so whoever tells you it's impossible to loss weight without working out is lying ;)