shade

Bush Was Right

ahah thats GAY. that band is almost as bad and unoriginal as Fall out Boy. horrible song, horrible looking jerks. oh and personally, i like dubya. mostly cause i dont care what happens down there.

ok i lied. i really do care what happens. and i still like dubya. hes a good man, a dumb man, but a good man, i gotta give him credit. I am a really patriotic Canadian, but deep down i love the States. i sing the both anthems at every hockey game with an American team, it just makes me proud to live in North America.

my main post still stands. i still think that vid is lame.

i personally am ashamed to live so close to most americans. we go shopping over there all the time because our dollar is getting better and things are cheaper and its only 35 min away and its a lot different. the service clerks give you is rude. i was in aeropostal and i was standing by 2 of the women who worked there waiting for them to come assist me with a trying on room. they just stood there talking to each other, facing me, with me obviously needed assitance. jerks. in canada, they wait on you.

perhaps this will help.

lyrics:

Bush Was Right

Written by: Frank Highland

Freedom in Afghanistan, say goodbye Taliban

Free elections in Iraq, Saddam Hussein locked up

Osama

ok i lied. i really do care what happens. and i still like dubya. hes a good man, a dumb man, but a good man, i gotta give him credit. I am a really patriotic Canadian, but deep down i love the States. i sing the both anthems at every hockey game with an American team, it just makes me proud to live in North America.

my main post still stands. i still think that vid is lame.

I have to say their anthem is much better. I don't know why. maybe it's because it's translated from french. maybe it's becuase Hendryx rules. at any rate, our anthem is a horrible piece of orchestry.

their anthem was written by an inmate overlooking a battle in their revolutionary war from his cell.

also, the last chorus of the song is overwhelmingly wrong. their dollar hasn't been lower for a very long time (ours is at an all time high). liberals are angry because george keeps doing stupid things that deal with his personal agenda, unemployment is on the rise because the economy is so bad, they have to close factories en masse, and i don't know about the last line. i do know that the tax cuts are going to the people who need it the least.

Economy is on the rise kicking into overdrive

Angry liberals can't believe it's cause of W's policies

Unemployment's staying down, Democrats are wondering how

Revenue is going up, can you say "Tax Cuts"

Sometimes I wonder how people can lie to themselves so easily.