redragon

Cabin Fever Or Hostel

Cabin Fever Vs Hostel  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Cabin Fever Vs Hostel

• Cabin Fever
    • Hostel
    • Neither

they just seem like pointless gore without any storyline.

Yeah, there's no storyline.... Think of what you write before you post.

Edited by Gob

Cabin Fever was stupid and I made me and my date leave 2 minutes early before those red necks were about to shoot those black kids. I Wasn't dumb enough to go see Hostel.

Weirdo directors and producers don't deserve my money.

Cabin Fever was stupid and I made me and my date leave 2 minutes early before those red necks were about to shoot those black kids. I Wasn't dumb enough to go see Hostel.

Yeha, damn right.

Cabin Fever was stupid and I made me and my date leave 2 minutes early before those red necks were about to shoot those black kids.

That last part, which was literally less than 1 minute before the credit rolled was a joke. The old shopowner (redneck) handed the rifle to those black people, after the sale was made they all party in front of the store where local kids are making lemonade with the contaminated water.

If you really thought Cabin Fever was stupid when watching it you should have left earlier.

Also, your comment about weirdo producers/directors not getting your money is fucking ridiculous. Consider Quentin Tarrantino for example, he once was considered weird director. If no one supported his earlier works then perhaps he wouldn't have gotten a chance to put Pulp Fiction/Kill Bill on screen.

You should really think before you type.

Dude, if Eli Roth puts out a movie like Pulp Fiction I will eat my own nuts. There is a serious difference between trying to make a movie, that while violent and grotesque at times, at least has something to make people think when they've finished watching, and making a movie that attracts people for nothing more than the gore. I may not be a fan of Tarantino but I can at least respect that he has a very distinct style he works with.

I'm not disagreeing that crappy movies are sometimes necessary for directors and producers to make in order to progress as artists; obviously all art requires such failure. But if your trying to argue Cabin Fever was an attempt at style or art as opposed to a freakish shock fest B-movie you're on crack.

I mean really, finger banging a chick and then pulling out a mushy bloody piece of flesh from her cunt? Having a girl eaten alive by a ravenous dog? Having a diseased kid thrown out of a hospital and into a river because the doctors don't want to deal with him?

The movie was made to shock, nothing more.

So yes, it was a waste of my money; just as I

Edited by daniel_v

Guys calm down. The biggest thing about Roth's movies are that they are just for fun. This discussion is starting to sound like it's part of the future of the free world. My god.

Do I think that Roth is going to make a "Pulp Fiction", probably not. But if I just wanna be entertained and not think too hard, his flicks are the place to go. Films aren't always supposed to have a message or make you think. Sometimes, just sometimes they are there to entertain you, end of story.

And for the record he didn't finger her cunt, he was fingering her diseased leg hole.

Hostel wa alright, it gets my vote over Cabin Fever.

I thought there would be more gore, rather than only a few scenes that are 'new' gore areas.

Hostel had a decent enough plot, but I expected a little more gore...but I did walk away feeling disturbed. It's worth watching once.