redragon

Who Agrees With This?

And most definetly not a situation that is 14A. This is possibly a fit for the general section... or better yet, in the 'Who Gives A Shit, Stop Posting Retarded Things In The Wrong Forum' forum. To find this forum, simply open a new text file on your computer and type whatever you want. Don't forget to bump your posts.

And most definetly not a situation that is 14A. This is possibly a fit for the general section... or better yet, in the 'Who Gives A Shit, Stop Posting Retarded Things In The Wrong Forum' forum. To find this forum, simply open a new text file on your computer and type whatever you want. Don't forget to bump your posts.

this post meets my approval

also, you're a dick. i like that.

Who out there believes the following quote and can you tell me who said it?

"It has become appallingly clear that our technology has surpassed our humanity."

take no heed redragon, emo bear is angry at the world.

if you like that quote, you might be interested in reading ray kurzweil's Singularity book. I have it, though I haven't gotten around to reading it.

also, you're a dick. i like that.

I prefer jackass, but thank you for the compliment. Coming from you, that means alot.

And I'm not angry at the world, just fuck nuts who can't seem to read a forums description and post useless bullshit. How can you possibly believe a forum called 'Sticky Situations' where one of the front page threads is 'Do you go down?' has anything to do with thought provoking discussion on an Einstinian quote? The Bored has become to warm and fuzzy...