• Subway?
    • A&W?
    • Nothing?
    • JARROD! DON'T BREAK YOUR DIET!
    • Chocolate Soy Milk?
    • Pickle?
    • Cats Eyes?
    • Little puppy dogs?

Man, tonight i had a sub for dinner. I wish I could relive those few moments over again. It was so damn good.

12" Roast Beef on herb and cheese bread (toasted)

-lettuce

-tomato

-hot peppers

-black olives

-pickles

-chipoltle sauce.

As I said, subs are my life force.

I think it's quite sick that people voted for "Little Puppy Dogs."

You sick mofo's!

SHAME SHAME SHAME!

Anyway...

So, diet NEXT week. I have to get it all started. I have to be careful not to eat dairy because of the whole lactose shit (which is what happens when I eat dairy! yeyeeeeye!)

If I have any concerns about it, I'll post what it is when it become avaliable. That's if I find it really weird....;)

i had lamb tonight. who would have thought that lamb, penne, some kind of vegetable oil and a few thing slices of some crazy cheese would taste SO GOOD together. it was funkin unreal.

It was probably olive oil.

We Italians use it on everything. My philosophy for food is "If it doesn't have olive oil on it, there better be a damn good reason."

Was that at a restaurant? I bet it was. I bet you paid 20 bucks for something with no more than $2.50 worth of ingredients. You, sir, are a caker.

yeah. it was at a restuarant called cincin. the funny thing about caker is that a serbian guy called me one the other day... i find the term mildly funny because if any single ethnicity should be singled out for being "extremely" something, it should be those same italians. the leather, false sense of pride, and thick nasty chains tanlged in chest hair are nothing to be proud of. the godfather was JUST a movie, john gotti was ONE italian man, and the "mob" pales in comparison to the HA or the Triads these days, so get over it.

and the plate cost $35 or something....what-the-fuck-ever.

Edited by one_trick_pony

You Canadians love your Subway, ah? There was Subway here once and then they closed. I guess Israelies don't like Subways.

If they wanted to be more successful in Israel, they should have served more bagels and matzoh with the blood of Christian babies mixed in.