sodamntired

The Important Question As A Child

Who Would Be Faster?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Who Would Be Faster?

• A Man Driving A Car
    • A Robot Riding A Bicycle

I have just been doing some thinking....back to my younger days.

Thinking about all the important questions I had as a child.

Like who would win in a race.

A Man driving a car

or

A Robot riding a bicycle?

Yes, this poll is supposed to be stupid

but I guess we can all reflect on "important" questions we had as children

When I was a kid, I always had to touch everything with both my hands, or I was afraid I would die.

Yeah, I had this weird symmetry thing too. I remember once I stepped into a huge puddle with one foot, and got my shoe and sock all soaked, and then did it with the toher just so I'd be 'even'.

And back then, the robot would win, cuz robots are amazing, but now we know the car would probably take it.

When I was a kid, I always had to touch everything with both my hands, or I was afraid I would die.

Bwaa ha ha! That's awesome! Back when I was a kid I told someone "I'll never go to hell!", and this other kid replied "Never say never, or it will happen!!" At they time I thought I had doomed myself to eternal pain and fire. But i grew out of it just like I grew out of church.

Bwaa ha ha! That's awesome! Back when I was a kid I told someone "I'll never go to hell!", and this other kid replied "Never say never, or it will happen!!" At they time I thought I had doomed myself to eternal pain and fire. But i grew out of it just like I grew out of church.

religion was never explained to me as a child, so i assumed things and they were so off

i thought swearing was a sin...so every time i thought a bad word, i would think,

"sorry god"

everytime i heard someone swearing i would think

"sorry god"

i remember from church, the minister told how jesus was sitting at god's right hand in heaven

and i prayed very hard one night asking god if i could sit at his left hand when i got to heaven

don't leave religion/faith to the minds of children

Edited by sodamntired

Yeah, I had this weird symmetry thing too. I remember once I stepped into a huge puddle with one foot, and got my shoe and sock all soaked, and then did it with the toher just so I'd be 'even'.

And back then, the robot would win, cuz robots are amazing, but now we know the car would probably take it.

i had to touch everything thwne i was younger. my parenst would taking me shopping because i had to touch everything. bags of chips, milk, everything. i am still anal sbout symmetry. my socks have to match exactly (even the permanent won't come out unwhiteness). they have to feel the same and look the same. i paint a lot and i go insane when i get paint on one side of my clothes and not the other. ahh every monring i die a little because my right eyelashes mascara so much better than my left.

yes eevryone has some kind of OCD. when I was little, if I spun around in one direction, I'd have to spin around in the other direction "to make it even". and i spent much of my childhood spinning, spinning

I also used to be obsessed with the minute spaces between ink in text, and I'd be mad if they weren't even

I was a really reclusive child.

I didn't really have any OCD, other than the fact that I had to smell all my food before I ate it. But I still do that.

And even though I hated other children, I loved taking our dog for a walk down to this park a few blocks from our house, I'd tie him up on the pole by the swing, and I'd sit there for hours watching the other kids play.

That was my favorite passtime, watching other children play.

my parents have never censored anything i saw on television or music or whatever. when i was little, i saw a vampire movie and to this day i have to have the blankets go all the way up to my neck when i sleep. even in the summer. my theory is that the vampire would have to move the blanket to get to my neck and i'd wake up and be able to escape him. i also spent a lot of my early years naked. probably like right up until i hit puberty. tons of naked baby pictures. i used to dress up really stupid too. i still do sometimes.