sodamntired

The Important Question As A Child

Who Would Be Faster?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Who Would Be Faster?

• A Man Driving A Car
    • A Robot Riding A Bicycle

When I was a kid, I thought volleyball was called ball-y ball.

And I thought I was the only one.

I also thought Alzheimers disease was really old timers disease.

Hahahhaa meeeeeeeeee too.

And I also thought that the alphabet was a b c d e f g h i j k ellamenno p

i was a boy genius, then at puberty I became simply average.. funny how that works out.

I was always a boy genius, but worked very slowly and usually got bad marks.

My teachers hated me. In grade 1, everyone told me I was going to be a scientist. That was the only good thing said to be between grades one and eight.

when i was three i use to pronounce it "fwee-years old" so the family doctor would always ask me how old i was... and i'd be clever and say,

"I'm K - Y - L -E and i'm FWEE!"

and the doctor would say, if you're free, i'm taking you, and he picked me up and ran out of the office, and I cried. I was pretty scared.

true story.

gotta say definatle the best poll ever. i voted for the robot, cuz everyone knows robots are freaking quick buggers. look at the ones building cars! but the only way he could win was if it was an old man driving like....a buick century. on sunday, with a tall hat on.

Guest jsunC

When you were younger and riding in the backseat of the car did you guys ever imagine that something was running beside you, IE. Spiderman, or batman or something, running and jumping off of cars and swinging off of trees,running along fences, etc.

I had a crazy imagination.

Edited by jsunC

When you were younger and riding in the backseat of the car did you guys ever imagine that something was running beside you, IE. Spiderman, or batman or something, running and jumping off of cars and swinging off of trees,running along fences, etc. 

I had a crazy imagination.

Yes!

There was always a tabby cat in a red sports car that would drive beside our vehicle.

Kids are weird

This kid I used to babysit couldn't say truck. Instead he would say 'fruck' and no matter how hard you tried, his version just got worse every time.

And I also thought that the alphabet was a b c d e f g h i j k ellamenno p

WOW!!!! You just made this shitty day worth staying awake for. Let's make out!

Yes maam!

Hahahaha, wanna hear something ultra embarassing? Does anyone remember the show Care Bears? Well the theme song had a part that said something like "Just when you think that trouble's gonna pounce/who's gonna be there when it really counts? Do the Care Bears countdown!"

Well, when I was little, I figured it meant that they'd come and help you when you were scared and needed them most. So I'd go and lock myself in the dark closet and start counting down. But the Care Bears never came... ;)

awwwww. thats so sad and cute. sometimes i'd wake up way to early and my dad would put on the carebears for me while he got ready for work. and when he left, i would cry but try to hide it from him so he wouldn't feel bad.

also, i used to sit on the vaccum cleaner and they would vacuum and i'd go for a ride.

My dog used to attack the vacuum until she lunged at a metal part, knocking out 5 of her bottom teeth. Her tongue stuck out ever since

no way!? really. hmmm. interesting. i wondered.

Carebears was overrated. it was all about inspector gadget.

My dog used to attack the vacuum until she lunged at a metal part, knocking out 5 of her bottom teeth.  Her tongue stuck out ever since

no way!? really. hmmm. interesting. i wondered.

Carebears was overrated. it was all about inspector gadget.

Wasn't Dr. Claw Inspector Gadgets evil twin brother?