...so that's a compliment? Because if it did become me that would be a bad thing, wouldn't it?

either way - most battles aint worth fighting, just like this one. Take a joke as it is my friend ;).

i have a friendish type from oshawa. he moved here a few years ago. total creep. hes a pastors kid and he goes through the motions of being an upstanding christian, but then begs me to cheat on my boyfriend while he cheats on his girlfriend, who is a very close friend. eck. anyways..

i have a friendish type from oshawa. he moved here a few years ago. total creep. hes a pastors kid and he goes through the motions of being an upstanding christian, but then begs me to cheat on my boyfriend while he cheats on his girlfriend, who is a very close friend. eck. anyways..

All I have to say is WWJD.

i like how this turned into an oshawa thread.

I describe oshawa as a golden slop-bucket. There is money to be made here, and the wealth is prominant; however it is surrounded by such filth and waste.

All I have to say is WWJD.

He would hit that like an insubordinate wife.

SO... why is he still with his girlfriend?

he only sort of is. he says he doesn't want any titles. but he still treats her like his girlfriend. he was going to take a different girl to prom but when his 'girlfriend' wanted to take another boy, he said no. we think he just doesn't want to end up alone and doesn't want to have to meet any expectations, like doing stuff a boyfriend should do.

one thing i'll never do is beg... because even if you do end up getting it in the end... you stil had to beg for it. that being said, one time i was talking to my girlfriend's best friend and i talked her into having a threesome with us. she agreed, and even tried to initiate it the next night we were together, but it all ended when my girlfriend got all offended and accused her of trying to steal me and betray her.

one thing i'll never do is beg... because even if you do end up getting it in the end... you stil had to beg for it. that being said, one time i was talking to my girlfriend's best friend and i talked her into having a threesome with us. she agreed, and even tried to initiate it the next night we were together, but it all ended when my girlfriend got all offended and accused her of trying to steal me and betray her.

his begging was really annoying. he would give me all these sexual compliments and at first i was trying to be nice and i was like.. thanks. maybe if one day we're both single, we can hook up. but then eventually i was just like.. just stop asking me, i don't plan to be single ever again.

Edited by Lauren