Well, I am always bringing this show up in other topics so I thought I would make a special thread just for it. This is by far my most favorite TV show ever and people always laugh at me when I tell them I watch it but its genius! So what do you guys think, any other hardcore Buffy fans here?

One of my friends is obsessed with it. She is always going on about James Morester (I think that's the name, I stopped listening a long time ago.)

His name is James Marsters and he plays Spike. And Anton, the episode where no one talks is called "Hush".

What is it that you hate so much about it Mouko? The honest truth is that even though I am a huge fan I can understand non-fans thinking it is stupid and not really getting the appeal of it, but I think its really well-written, very funny and aside from the demons, vamps side of things is very relatable to real life. Its one of those shows that gets better and better the more you watch it because there are so many in-jokes and references to other episodes as well as pop-culture.

Oh, personal as in something that happened to you as opposed to your personal opinion, I understand.

I like the soundtrack too but there are alot of other realy good songs on the show that didn't make the soundtrack and besides the soundtrack is only of the first 3 seasons. I want the soundtrack for the musical episode. Those songs kickass and are hilarious!

Buffy was my favorite show right from the beginning. There are only a handful of episodes I didn't see. I was seriously sad when Joss decided to end the show, but I thought "Hey, still got Angel" then that was canceled. ;)

i admit when you follow the story line of the show... it gets more amusing. But when i could never watch the awkward show times i just gave up watching it. how many seasons did they have again?

whatever... of course there are going to be people who don't like the show... otherwise what is the point of asking "who likes it?". Mouko has made his point pretty clear ;)

I wonder if they are ever going to make a show like it again.

Buffy had 7 seasons

Angel had 5 seasons

Firefly died in it's first

Joss Whedon put together 12and-a-half seasons in total of great television viewing. Thats impressive.

Firefly was Joss's venture into outter space. It was like... Star Trek, if it took place in the wild west. The show itself was alright but not great by any standards. Since the show got cancled, Joss gave two of it's stars the title of "the big bad" on season 7 of Buffy and season 4 of Angel. Although... Caleb on Buffy was only semi-big bad because he was working for the original evil and the hell mouth and shit.

Hyphnip, I am in love with you. You are my new best buffy-watching friend. Oh, and by the way, it wasn't Joss who ended Buffy it was Sarah Michelle Gellar. I understand why from her point of view but it still sucks that its over. What did you think about the series finale?

I liked it, although I'm not hard to please television-wise especially when it comes to Buffy because I think its all good. I just thought it was really fitting that Buffy didn't have to be the only slayer anymore and the burden was lifted from her shoulders, since that is what the whole show kind of centered on. And the final shot of someone asking her "So what are you going to do tommorow?" and she just smiled, that was perfection.

why do people keep bashing firefly....i loved that show...i mean the concept was odd, and the actual space bits of it were at best mediocre....what made it good though had to be the sense of humor...the interplay of the characters and their reaction to the situations were very excellent...besides the security forces were wearing starship trooper armor ;)

I LOVE the show too! I watched it from when it first aired. It was my main show until it left. The series finale was good.

I love everything about it. Great casting. Nicholas Brendan has an adorable character. ;)

The show has everything in it. It's really funny, it has drama, action, and whatever else you want.