jean_a

Grounded

Hey!

So i have been grounded for the last month and i am starting to go crazy????

I started writing on this bored around the same time because literally i have nothing else to do..

has anyone else ever been in this situation.

Because seriously it sucks..

i need new things to do.

Guest jsunC

nah my parents never grounded me for longer than 2 days, they just couldnt stay mad and my cute little facE!

Guess its cause im a guy though, most parents are more strict when it comes to girls.

Edited by jsunC

Guest jsunC

Sort of ironic, i was with my friends neighbour (he's 50 with 2 daughters) and we were drinking beer and discussing how protective he is about them. He treats us like his sons, and just gets us wasted all the time, hes pretty much the coolest guy ever

Guest jsunC

Naw, its really not fair. But i would be the same way if i had kids. I would never let the girls go out i would be so protective, and i probably wouldnt give two shits about what the guys do.. as long as theyre alive somewhere..

i went to see one of my favourite musicians in concert and i was invited out for a drink with him after the show ... i couldnt say no

hahh such a girly thing to get grounded for

Edited by jean_a

I don't get this grounding punishment. It seems to be an American thing from what I see on TV. It doesn't really exist here.

Do they threaten to take away Bar Mitzvah presents?

P.S. I have never been grounded, both because I was a perfect little angel as a kid and because there was never anything to ground me from.

The type of grounding guys get is different too. The longest I was ever grounded was 2 months, but the grounding was that I wasn't allowed to watch tv (slash play nintendo) or talk on msn. I have no idea what I got that for though. Me and my parents didnt always get along that well (until I moved out).