glassjaw

X-men 3

Well, I've heard that it's the last movie...for awhile anyway. Kinda like what they're doing with Spider-man, instead of doing overkill *cough*BATMAN*cough*

Anyway, this movie looks frickin' AWESOME!

Parts of it was filmed in Victoria!!!

I'm so going to see this.

I'll be that person in the theater that stands up and cheers or boos or cries.

Edited by glo

reviews shmeviews.

I hear tell Psylocke will be kicking around in this one. seen a couple pics. The plot could have been written by an epilleptic monkey in the throes of alcohol poisoning... If there's a purple-haired ninja-psychic, I'm going to be inappropriately excited for this.

Kelsey Grammar as Beast = best casting ever.

I'm very excited to see this movie.

exactly! I totally agree.

prometheon: I was disappointed at how juggernaut looked at first too, but it's true that not everything can be exactly the same as the comic... meh fuck that I agree with you. Juggernaut's supposed to be a big red bitch with no neck. They could have done that.

some people might consider this a spoiler, but it's in the trailers I think.

SPOILER (Highlight to View)
Collosal throws Wolverine onto a Centinel which he then kills.
how cool is THAT.

Yes he is. pretty cool.

And I see that Daniel Cudmore is playing Colossus again. My wife's got a thing for him, every time we watch X2 I gotta listen to her go on and on.

Edited by redragon

x3 is gonna be sweet.

by the way, has anyone ever heard of the Marvel What If series? it's insane. there's one issue thats about 'what if the hulk went berserk?' and he ends up getting more and more powerful and destroying everything. then other superheroes try to sto him. the hulk ends up killing peter parker.

it's crazy.

I totally agree with all of the above.  But the title. What the hell?  It's almost as bad as the 2nd one.  What's wrong with these people?

If the title is all that's wrong with this movie, I'll be happy as hell!

I'm assuiming the title is as such because originally they had planned on making 5 X-Men movies, but that has been shortened to a trilogy in order to make way for the "Wolverine" spin-off. Hence making this the last stand between the mutants and their enemies.

Just an educated guess.

I'm assuiming the title is as such because originally they had planned on making 5 X-Men movies, but that has been shortened to a trilogy in order to make way for the "Wolverine" spin-off. Hence making this the last stand between the mutants and their enemies.

Just an educated guess.

Most of the cast of the first X-movie was signed to a 3-picture deal. This is probably the last of this cast of characters...

While they're working on Magneto and Wolverine spin-offs, I think they're now planning to keep the X-Men movies coming as well (so long as X3 meets financial expectations).

I think as long as they keep up the impressive casting, they really only need Patrick Stewart to return as Professor X. The rest of the team members can just be filled in depending on the story they want to tell. There are 40 years of characters to pick from!