glassjaw

X-men 3

My friend's GF is trying to make us go see OVER THE HEDGE instead of this movie. What?! someone please help me.

We've informed her that she can go see that movie, and we'll stay at my house to play x-men until we can see the movie. ( toys ) who wants to play?

Alright my mom said i can come over and play as long as i'm home for supper

I can't play now. I got grounded for yelling "FUCK" when I heard that Detroit is going to the NBA conference finals...poor, poor Cleveland.

Guest jsunC

awe whyd you have to put that. Everyone knows you can't not look the spoiler

Edited by jsunC

Guest jsunC

you lucky bastard.

I get in for free too though, my friends said they'd pay for my ticket if i see the movie in my Superman costume.

Edited by jsunC

X3 was wicked! I thought Juggernaut was done well... wish Colossus was in it more though - he was my favourite growing up.

I agree!

Colossus only had one line... and it wasn't in Russian... what gives?

To date, I think it's one of the best superhero movies ever made. Beats out Spiderman, and Batman Begins for sure.

Juggernaut was better than I thought he would be too, thankfully. He's the Juggernaut, bitch.

Anyone stay until the credits were over????????

SPOILER (Highlight to View)
CHARLES XAVIER LIVES ON IN THE BODY OF THE MAN HE SHOWED DURING HIS LESSON IN THE BEGINNING OF THE MOVIE!!! Or something.... Hopefully you remember. Right after the credits when the little secret scene happens, the curtains closed and we could see much... but I think I gathered enough. CHARLES LIVES! Put that on a T-Shirt, mr. Frodo.

To date, I think it's one of the best superhero movies ever made. Beats out Spiderman, and Batman Begins for sure.

Juggernaut was better than I thought he would be too, thankfully. He's the Juggernaut, bitch.

Anyone stay until the credits were over????????

SPOILER (Highlight to View)
CHARLES XAVIER LIVES ON IN THE BODY OF THE MAN HE SHOWED DURING HIS LESSON IN THE BEGINNING OF THE MOVIE!!! Or something.... Hopefully you remember. Right after the credits when the little secret scene happens, the curtains closed and we could see much... but I think I gathered enough. CHARLES LIVES! Put that on a T-Shirt, mr. Frodo.

Are u kidding me?! I left before the end of the credits.... you gotta explain this in better detail. PM me or something!

Guest jsunC

I watched it today, it was a pretty good movie. I heard that something happened after the credits, but i didn't stay to watch.. Stupid me.