glassjaw

X-men 3

The movie was shorter than I would have liked, but I definitely enjoyed it. Great job for what, 7 months production?

criticisms:

you're right, kyle, colossus is supposed to be russian.

too much ugly jean grey for my liking. why did they have to make her look like she's a zombie?

haley berry was terrible as usual. she's gotta be one of the worst actresses I've ever seen. Angel didn't suit his role at all. other than that the casting was perfect.

SPOILER (Highlight to View)
everyone in the theater was annoyed and confused when I was the only one to burst out laughing following xaviers death. the group was mourning his death and there was a shot of his vacant wheelchair. I realized that the center of his wheels were "X's" and I found this particularily funny for whatever reason.
Edited by Crusader

Guest jsunC

The thing with this Xmen, is that it's based off of a different version of the Xmen comics. Most of us are familiar with the show that was on T.V. in the nineties. In this version Colussus isn't a Russian, he even has a different name. Was anyone else disappointed with Rogue throughout this whole saga, she's supposed to be hot ;)

I thought Rogue was pretty hot.

I was hoping for a throwdown between Colossus and the Juggernaut it would have been perfect. Actually a lot of the end seemed pretty rushed but as a big Marvel fan this movie definately didn't dissapoint.

I'm hoping for the next X-Men movie they introduce Gambit, he's my favorite character.

And it's been a while since I've seen X2, but I noticed Nightcrawler was gone in X3... Did he leave at the end ot 2 and I'm just forgetting, or did he just vanish...

I'm hoping for the next X-Men movie they introduce Gambit, he's my favorite character.

And it's been a while since I've seen X2, but I noticed Nightcrawler was gone in X3... Did he leave at the end ot 2 and I'm just forgetting, or did he just vanish...

The reason Nightcrawler wasn't in this on is supposedly answered in the "Official Videogame" but because I can't be bothered to pick it up, I guess I'll never know.

Guest jsunC

My friend told me that Nightcrawler wasn't in this movie because the actor didn't want to spend hours, and hours in makeup. Disappointingly Gambit is not in the movie, I always thought he was cool too.

Do you think Cyclops dies because the actor wasn't up to being Cyclops anymore, or was it planned by the writer? He did die really early on.

...Rogue doesn't fly either, haha.

I'll most likely never play that game to find out what happened to Nightcrawler... The actor issue with make-up makes sense.

So, what of the Wolverine movie coming out? Anyone heard anything on that?

Edited by dancing_invisible

I liked it.

more action than talk

if you want to know more about the characters, watch X1 and X2.

magneto was awesome

iceman was awesome

wolverine was awesome

yah, halle berry was o.k. storm

but as long as she wasn't talking and electrocuting people, she was awesome to

The movie was shorter than I would have liked, but I definitely enjoyed it. Great job for what, 7 months production?

criticisms:

too much ugly jean grey for my liking. why did they have to make her look like she's a zombie?

haley berry was terrible as usual. she's gotta be one of the worst actresses I've ever seen. Angel didn't suit his role at all. other than that the casting was perfect.

everyone in the theater was annoyed and confused when I was the only one to burst out laughing following xaviers death. the group was mourning his death and there was a shot of his vacant wheelchair. I realized that the center of his wheels were "X's" and I found this particularily funny for whatever reason.

My friend and I both laughed out loud at the same point mentioned in the spoiler.

They made a big deal about featuring angel in the movie. He was extremely random and I thought the movie woulda been pretty much the exact same without him.

criticisms:

My friend and I both laughed out loud at the same point mentioned in the spoiler.

They made a big deal about featuring angel in the movie. He was extremely random and I thought the movie woulda been pretty much the exact same without him.

This is the third X-men movie, and you only JUST realized that about his wheelchair?

Watched the movie the day before it came out at a "Special Managers screening" basically we just brought beer into the theatre and watched the movie. It was pretty good, but Angel had to be the stupidest character ever, all he did was fly around. Can't wait for the next one though.

I dont think the movie was all it could be... it reeked of wonderful potential unfulfilled.

Although i totally see how hard it would be to fill Bryan Singer's shoes... the man is a great director.

I would've liked to see the actual pheonix form instead of some ugly Zombie thing, tho.. wings of psychic flame and all that from the cartoon. Good times.

All said, i wasnt THAT disappointed... it was quite an enjoyable movie.. tho archangel WAS completely unneccesary.. or at least misused. Bitches... i always liked him.

It was good for what it was. but it could've been soooo much better.

Glad (you know who) got axed early. I always thought their character was a whiner (even though that's how they always were).

I felt like I needed subtitles about who was who...other than the main mutants, I had no clue who half the other ones were. And for an army of mutants, did they all have to look like bums and not really use their powers that much (mainly in the end when the main fight is)?