glassjaw

X-men 3

I just realized some things about the movies...

It just wouldn't be X-Men if Apocolypse isn't introduced at one point or another, but introducing him into future X-Men movies, along with Cable, will be difficult.

I'm thinking Apocolypse could make his way into new X-Men movies soon, because they've introduced Angel... Who if anyone knows, loses his wings and is given a new pair by Apocolypse, and in return becames a horseman of Apocolypse.

Apocolypse is also awakened when the mutant population of Earth decreases in any manner, and with all the mutants from the Last Stand losing there powers and getting killed, it's a natural reason to have Apocolypse awaken from his self imposed suspended animation, and be the next enemy for the X-Men.

Now, Apocolypse comes hand in hand with Cable, who is the son of Cyclops and the Clone of Jean Grey. Well, with the death of Cyclops, that means it will be really tricky, or just impossible to make Cable exist in the X-Men movies.

Cyclops also plays a major part in the defeat of Apocolypse (aswell as Jean Grey).

Gambit also plays a pretty big part, and becomes Black Gambit, a horseman of Apocolypse. Introducing Gambit should, in all respect, mean he and Rogue would fall in love. Mistique was also Rogues foster mother...

There are a lot of little and big differences between the movies and the comics/shows. I'm just thinking that some of the changes, like the one with Cable, can possibly change the story too much, maybe even causing a fan uproar. Anyone else notice changes that could inhibit things to come?

Guest jsunC
The thing with this Xmen, is that it's based off of a different version of the Xmen comics. Most of us are familiar with the show that was on T.V. in the nineties. In this version Colussus isn't a Russian, he even has a different name. Was anyone else disappointed with Rogue throughout this whole saga, she's supposed to be hot ;)

read that dancing invisible.

The thing with this Xmen, is that it's based off of a different version of the Xmen comics.  Most of us are familiar with the show that was on T.V. in the nineties.  In this version Colussus isn't a Russian, he even has a different name.  Was anyone else disappointed with Rogue throughout this whole saga, she's supposed to be hot ;)

read that dancing invisible.

Never really saw that post...

It's based on a different version of X-men, it IS a different version of X-men, a version that the writers and directors are creating. My point is they should try sticking to the real storyline of X-Men as much as they can, and that they may be changing things a little too much.

Guest jsunC
What does 3.14 mean?

I've seen numbers like that under a few peoples posts.

I think in this case its the guy's IQ...

;)

harhar..

and people put numbers under their post because the post has to be at least 8 characters.

annnnd, i hit 3.14 caz i was eating keylime pie... MMmmmm

Edited by jsunC

When does Rogue start flying? Did she have this power right from the start in the comic books/tv show?

The reason why she can fly, has super strength and stuff, is that in the comic book (I think it may have also been explained in the cartoon too, I vaguely remember), she absorbed the lifeforce of Ms. Marvel, when she was part of the Brotherhood. So she basically took all over Ms. Marvel's powers, personality and memories.

Guest jsunC
When does Rogue start flying? Did she have this power right from the start in the comic books/tv show?

The reason why she can fly, has super strength and stuff, is that in the comic book (I think it may have also been explained in the cartoon too, I vaguely remember), she absorbed the lifeforce of Ms. Marvel, when she was part of the Brotherhood. So she basically took all over Ms. Marvel's powers, personality and memories.

yeh they showed that in the t.v show too. Mystique made Rogue absorb Ms. Marvel until she died.