EDMONTON IS GOING TO THE STANLEY CUP FINALS! FINALLY!! I went down white ave after the game which was kinda cool, highlights include all the breasts, high fives, and the guy climbing along the wire traffic lights by chianti's. I also think someone set a phone booth on fire but I didn't get close enough to see.

What a heartbreak last night. The gamewinner was the worst possible thing that could've happened in a cup final.

I hope the Edmonton fans boo Conklin if he starts Game 3.

I thought they would win with Roloson, but with him out, I'm doubtful now...but I still hope the Oilers take it.

But Game 2 will set the tone for the next 3-6 games.

edmonton will win the stanley cup this season. in 6 games. amen

i agreed with that sentiment until roloson got hurt. now i'm thinking carolina in 5.

Where's your Faith? You pain me.

edmonton is fucked. the only reason they are there is roloson. they have 2 piece of shat goalies now. oh boy. i wanted them to win so bad, but i like carolina too. so i dont care. Go Hockey!

yes im with u. carolina deserves it. 90% of americans dont know about it, so they will say that they fluked or something. but canadians know. the freaking deserve to win.

all of the goals excpet maybe one that went in tonihgt were such flukes. markkanen played really good, but he had no chance on at least 4 of 5

on one hand, i want edmonton to win, because they are a western conference team, and we all know the western conference kicks every eastern teams ass

but i want carolina to win becuase i don't like edmonton as a team

yes, i'm canadian

but edmonton really isn't a team

edmonton really isnt a team? what the hell does that mean. they are a great TEAM, but they will not win without their MVP in net.

Carolina Hurricanes:2006 Stanley Cup Champions.

the only people who'll know they won will be the people in the arena,and canadians. just like the lightning last season. its a freaking shame.

Where's everyone's faith? Yes Edmonton has been hurt, yes they have been setback, but how many times have they comeback this season? They almost didn't make it into the playoffs, they struggled in the first two rounds, but they overcame it. It's not over until the final minute has been played and that's at least two games away, maybe the Oilers can get something going at home and just keep going from there.

The Oilers better win. I hate the 'Canes. Not just because they beat my Sabres, but because they were arrogrant, cocky pricks doing it. Champagne in the locker rooms in the middle of what they thought would be their victory game, but we ended up winning that one. They suck!