greatest band ever  

15 members have voted

1. 1. greatest band ever

• 1. the beatles
    • 2. rolling stones
    • 3. led zepplin
    • 4. queen
    • 5. other

this is the worst poll ever. u only showed bands that are old, and successful. this is all opinion on types of music. as for my pcik for best band ever....i would have to say blue rodeo, as my fave. but most successfull...gotta be the beatles.

All those bands suck.

I'm not voting nor telling you who is the greatest band ever.

I'm extreamly grumpy so fuck yourself.

I'm sick of you.

Edit:

Okay, well, they don't suck, but they are just THE ones that most people (not everyone) puts up. I mean, who hasn't seen a thread like this before on ANY message bored? They all have the same bands.

What about Matthew Good Band? What about Alexisonfire? I mean, I think those bands are great, but you never see them as choices. It's always these overdone, old bands that have been around forever. It's just annoying.

Also, you suck.

Edited by Jarrod

All those bands suck.

I'm not voting nor telling you who is the greatest band ever.

I'm extreamly grumpy so fuck yourself.

I'm sick of you.

Edit:

Okay, well, they don't suck, but they are just THE ones that most people (not everyone) puts up. I mean, who hasn't seen a thread like this before on ANY message bored? They all have the same bands.

What about Matthew Good Band? What about Alexisonfire? I mean, I think those bands are great, but you never see them as choices. It's always these overdone, old bands that have been around forever. It's just annoying.

Also, you suck.

YAAA!!! WOOT YOU TELL HIM!!

Football game? Matthew Good concert! Fuck yeah!

K-I-C-K-A-S-S

MATTHEW GOOD (BAND) IS THE BEST!

Pom Pom's please...

Edited by Stu

Damn.

Oh well, I saw this guy on one of those bikes you like ly down on that defeat the purpose of bikes, like low riders or something. And he rang the little bell at some elderly woman that was in his way even though he shouldn't be on the sidewalk and it made me laugh, since then I wanted one.

Here! You can have my high school's cheerleaders pom-poms. They're green and silver (school colours)...or was it green and gold...hmmm...

Anyway, my school's cheerleaders sucked, they sucked soo much that all the sports teams requested that they don't attend the games because they were embarressing them...