What is your opinion of Nickelback?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. What is your opinion of Nickelback?

• I Love Nickelback
    • I Hate Nickelback
    • Who's Nickelback?

I've noticed that there seem to be a lot of pro-Nickelback and anti-Nickelback people here on the boards, so I thought I'd put up this poll to see what everyone's overall opinion of the band would be.

Personally, I can't stand Nickelback.

My apologies if this has been done before, but I couldn't find any similar threads.

When they first came out I was into them because I liked that Canadians were doing so well, but then I realized how much they sucked and it just totally turned my national pride into shame. I had their first big CD and for a while thought it was great, then realzied I had never even listened to it the whole way through, and I tried a few times but could never do it. I think there are a few examples of them writing good pop songs, but even still, most of their singles are just bad, vocals, lyrics, and music most of the time as well. Also Chad Kruger sometimes sings songs with a sexual edge to them, which really grosses me out.

^LOL!

I really like Nickelback. I know that they sound the same with every song, but so does Jon Bon Jovi or Bon Jovi or whatever he is.

Nickelback are really good live. I saw them at GM Place in January.

Guest Prosis

What's a nickelback?

(Nota: Due to an incredible amount of hate towards this shitty band, Prosis might have a mental blocking that keeps him from getting angry and saying things he might regret. This is a psychological mechanism that has existed since he heard three Nickelback songs and noticed that they are trying to make shitloads of money with only one song that is being re-vomitted around 12 times on each record. Therefore, it is possible that Prosis might not know who you guys are talking about. Sorry!)

Are there any decent looking people in Canada? Is the entire country occupied by mutant freaks or something? First Rush, now this...horse man. Celine Dion's face is contorted and freakish. The little kid from Sum 41 looks like he got peed on. Avril Lavigne could've doubled in The Ring (which is good as this implies she's left in a well in the middle of nowhere), and for the life of me I can't think of any Canadian sex symbols.

Plus, they suck.