inescapableus

Wanted:loser Anthems

Well, finding it would be a good start. But the CD itself wasn't scratch free. Not enough to harm playback, but not perfect nonetheless. The casing and liner were still in good shape though. I'll post pictures and possibly an auction if I can find the thing.

dude if you just watch ebay you can find them going below $10. I've got 3 loser anthems, 2 were $9 (in great shape) and the other was $45 (because i got it still in its packaging), just look around and wait for the perfect time.

dude if you just watch ebay you can find them going below $10. I've got 3 loser anthems, 2 were $9 (in great shape) and the other was $45 (because i got it still in its packaging), just look around and wait for the perfect time.

That's what I figured. There were 10,000 in production, or so I think, so it seems extremely doubtful they're that rare.

I think I'll be leaving mine in the mess of my closet.

what the hell?! why do you need 3?

can i please have one?!

mine's sealed

Why? Matthew Good was meant to be enjoyed.

You don't open a Jimi Hendrix vinyl shipped over from England in its original mint condition.
why not? hendrix was meant to be enjoyed.
Edited by Stu

when i bought mine a long time ago, it came with two of the same discs in it by accident. Isnt that weird? Was there any such thing like they were missing one or anything? haha. I gave it to a friend. But i told him if i ever found out they were looking for that long lost cd then he would have to give it back.

Good Luck.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.