Best Law & Order?

Which Law & Order is the best?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Which Law & Order is the best?

• Law & Order
    • Law & Order: SVU
    • Law & Order: Criminal Intent
    • Law & Order: Trial By Jury

I like law and order, especially since its much more realistic than any of that CSI bullshit, especially since there really is no unit that goes out and searches for evidence and then anaylizes it, those are in fact seperate jobs, god thats so annoying..

I like law and order, especially since its much more realistic than any of that CSI bullshit, especially since there really is no unit that goes out and searches for evidence and then anaylizes it, those are in fact seperate jobs, god thats so annoying..

THANK YOU!!! I thought i was the only one that found that really fricking annoying.

THANK YOU!!! I thought i was the only one that found that really fricking annoying.

Does anyone remember when that hot blonde chick was fired and she was like "Is this because I'm a lesbian?". That was hot.

Does anyone remember when that hot blonde chick was fired and she was like "Is this because I'm a lesbian?". That was hot.

yes!!! best bunch of posts...ever. CSI is so lame. and that lesbian chick, that was hot.

I agree with Matt here, im gonna say CI, Goren and Eames are the shit. but SVU is tight. i like em all.

yes!!! best bunch of posts...ever. CSI is so lame. and that lesbian chick, that was hot.

I agree with Matt here, im gonna say CI, Goren and Eames are the shit. but SVU is tight. i like em all.

What do you think of them adding in Logan to the show? I personally think he doesn't quite fit, partially because I don't know the whole back story that seems to be a fixture of his character on this show and partially because the show seems to fit Groben's character more than Logan's.

Guest apsham

Criminal Intent is the one with the guy\girl team and the guy is really good at noticing minor details at a crime scene and tying them together right? If so, that one.

sorry i dont quite remember who logan is matt. im trying desperatley to think, but cant quite put it together. help me out

Diddo, i dont watch that much TV, but roomies in my rez last year watched CSI all the time, and when i told them how much bullshit they were watching they got all pissy with me. Here, i am accepted for my CSI bashing, and i love you all.

But on another note, who the hell is logan?