Kyle86

***important Fact***

Guest jsunC
P.S. I cannot imagine the absolute mess that ejaculating in a hot tub must create.

That's nasty.

Thanks for educating us Dr. Kyle, i'll never make whoopy in a hottub again.

Wanna know another interesting fact? Apparently something like 48% of teens in grade 11 thought there was a cure for HIV and Aids.

Those idiots.

I bet they also ejaculate in hot tubs. Silly buggers.

I have a theory that there is a limited amount of intelligent available, and the growing human population dilutes it. And guys like me hog it.

you try too hard...

no one likes a know it all

here's an important fact for ya Adam...

Just wait until mommy and daddy are gone and you enter the real world. Book smarts are dime a dozen. There often comes a point when you realize even with everything you know, you truly know absolutely nothing.

Lose the ego.

A long time ago, my brother was on street cents, they did a segment about which hair gel is the best... haha He said some comments about it during the show, but they didn't air them because for one: he can't act, and two: They were all negative.

here's an important fact for ya Adam...

Just wait until mommy and daddy are gone and you enter the real world.  Book smarts are dime a dozen.  There often comes a point when you realize even with everything you know, you truly know absolutely nothing. 

Lose the ego.

Allow me to correct myself.

Guys who don't understand the concept of not taking everything seriously prove my theory.

Edited by ecnarf