NationofCool

Matthew Good Music Ideas

There are so many collaborations these days, or tracks that have included others in the process. (i.e. Matt Good and Ryan Dahle doing "agoraphobe" which was used for limblifter's catalogue of song)

Who are some people you think Matt should work with.. try to pick people that would be realistic for him to work with:

-K.Os (he refers to K.Os as his friend, and K.Os has done collaborations with Sam Roberts, namely "Dirty Water" and i thought it was the best song off the album)

-David Usher (back in the Moist and MGB glory days, the two bands would tour a lot and they had this on-air joke with each other on Edgefest with Muchmusic.. Dave (and Ian i think) asked Moist what it was like to be such babes, and Moist responded by saying what did it feel like to be in a girl band) lol.

-Avril Lavigne (this may sound crazy to people.. but she is a huge fan of his.. when she won for Favourite Canadian Artist at the 2003 MMVAs.. she said "to be nominated in the same category as matthew good is amazing.. to win.. is unbelievable.." something along those lines..) maybe he can use her mainstream appeal to get back in the spotlight.. while making a song that teaches avril what it means to be a good artist lol)

Edited by NationofCool

-David Usher (back in the Moist and MGB glory days, the two bands would tour a lot and they had this on-air joke with each other on Edgefest with Muchmusic.. Dave (and Ian i think) asked Moist what it was like to be such babes, and Moist responded by saying what did it feel like to be in a girl band) lol.

What does that have to do with david usher?

Guest jsunC

i like them all, so he should do a collaberation with all of em. After doing a collaberation with me first of course.

What does that have to do with david usher?

David Usher was the lead singer of Moist...

People have told me they can't see it work, but I would love to see what the combination of Matthew Good & Sigur R

Guest jsunC
David Usher is amazing live. He's so cool.

Same with Avril.

aha, sounds like your 8 years old and talking about your badass 17 year old brother.

-Avril Lavigne (this may sound crazy to people.. but she is a huge fan of his.. when she won for Favourite Canadian Artist at the 2003 MMVAs.. she said "to be nominated in the same category as matthew good is amazing.. to win.. is unbelievable.." something along those lines..) maybe he can use her mainstream appeal to get back in the spotlight.. while making a song that teaches avril what it means to be a good artist lol)

if matt good colaborated with avril lavigne i'd firstly loose all respect for matt good and secondly personally murder avril lavigne

David Usher is amazing live. He's so cool.

Same with Avril.

aha, sounds like your 8 years old and talking about your badass 17 year old brother.

How did you know?!?!?!??!???!?!??!?!??!

I don't think Matt has any appeal whatsoever to get back into the "spotlight". He's been there before and didn't like it.

Now on a more serious note, I think it would be fucking awesome if Matt hooked up with the Pussycat Dolls and made some wicked tunes.