NationofCool

Matthew Good Music Ideas

Guest apsham

I would have to say either David Usher, or dreaming even more Dave Grohl, seeing as how I just watched something where Grohl stated Matthew Good as being someone that he really idolizes in the business.

I dream of seeing Matt Good on stage with Broken Social Scene.

Also: Coldplay (MG + Chris Martin harmonies = wow), and Leslie Feist.

Yes that would be soooo amazing.

and Yeah Avril and Matthew Good? That would ruin him.

same with Nickelback.

But the Broken Social Scene, and/or coldplay ideas are genious.

its funny you mentioned grohl because the other day I was listeing to in your honor and the acoustic side and i realized how similar they were. I would be amazed by them teaming up.

Yeah your right, that would be amazing too.

Regarding Matt Good and Ben Lee teaming up, I think that could be a good collaboration. I just saw Ben Lee live playing at the night club where I work. He was amazingly good, just acoustic. Tons of people bought his album that night, including me.

However, I like the music that Matt creates by himself, and I wouldn't want anyone interfering with his creativity. However, I do like the female voice on "Flight Recorder...", maybe some good backup singers would be a nice addition to a song or two.