Ryan44

World Trade Centre

So i saw the preview for this a few weeks ago, and i was just surfing and wathced it again. Has anyone seen it? if not...

http://www.apple.com/trailers/paramount/wtc/large.html

hope that works...

but i think this movie is NOT coming out to early. the reason being is that it looks very well done, and respectful to the victims, and the families, and to anyone that was really touched by that day. tell me what you think of the trailer, and if it doesnt work search for it. find it.. its good.

He also doesn't really have a record of making movies that are "based on actual events" that were based on actual events. I didn't realize it was Oliver Stone. I was wondering how they would know what two guys did as they waited to die, and I guess it makes sense that Oliver Stone would take this on, since he likes to make things up for his movies. Hooray!

He also doesn't really have a record of making movies that are "based on actual events" that were based on actual events. I didn't realize it was Oliver Stone. I was wondering how they would know what two guys did as they waited to die, and I guess it makes sense that Oliver Stone would take this on, since he likes to make things up for his movies. Hooray!

Yes this news also reprieve

They didn't die! They were the last two guys to be pulled out alive.

He also doesn't really have a record of making movies that are "based on actual events" that were based on actual events.  I didn't realize it was Oliver Stone.  I was wondering how they would know what two guys did as they waited to die, and I guess it makes sense that Oliver Stone would take this on, since he likes to make things up for his movies.  Hooray!

They didn't die! They were the last two guys to be pulled out alive.

You know if Oliver Stone is directing it, everyone will live by Nic Cage.

And people will cry.

In light of this new information, and for the sake of remaining needlessly negative, there is nothing especially heroic about doing your job and having a building fall on you, compared to doing your job and getting shot by a drug dealer. Also, they weren't the last people to be pulled out alive, they were the last to be pulled out not dead. i think that covers it. Sorry.

when is enough, enough. How many times must we remind people about there losses and make a profit off of it.

maybe if they would donate some of the earnings to the 9/11 charitys funds or something. but no one should be able to make a profit off of other peoples pain.

it's almost disturbing though in that just seems to be the way the world works.

jtb Posted on Jun 18 2006, 03:43 PM

when is enough, enough. How many times must we remind people about there losses and make a profit off of it.

maybe if they would donate some of the earnings to the 9/11 charitys funds or something. but no one should be able to make a profit off of other peoples pain.

it's almost disturbing though in that just seems to be the way the world works.

Just like Micheal Moore!! Anyway after JFK Oliver Stone lost all credibility for accurate bio pics

In light of this new information, and for the sake of remaining needlessly negative, there is nothing especially heroic about doing your job and having a building fall on you, compared to doing your job and getting shot by a drug dealer. Also, they weren't the last people to be pulled out alive, they were the last to be pulled out not dead. i think that covers it. Sorry.

you sir, are hilarious.

i'll see it. i dont think the film is necessary to make, but it looks better than united 93 did.

Funniest thing I've ever heard.

Anyways, the movie's out today - any reviews? Newspaper gave it 4 stars

Again, if you know anything about Oliver Stone's political views, it won't be propaganda.

what are oliver stone's political views? it seems to me after watching JFK, he does like to spin a tale. most of the stuff in that movie was made up.

but back to the movie about the world trade center's, nope, not going to see it. i dont want someone to profit over someone else's lost.

"every generation has a defining moment, this is ours"

:pukes in mouth

Yeah, that is the dumbest tagline I've ever heard. So, by defining, they mean thousands of people die. Does that make Katrina a defining moment too? Oh! They should totally make a movie about Katrina and add more propaganda. That'd be great. Maybe Stone will direct that one too.

"every generation has a defining moment, this is ours"

:pukes in mouth

Yeah, that is the dumbest tagline I've ever heard. So, by defining, they mean thousands of people die. Does that make Katrina a defining moment too? Oh! They should totally make a movie about Katrina and add more propaganda. That'd be great. Maybe Stone will direct that one too.

Katrina = Terrorism