mself084

Talladega Nights

If you don't like Will Ferrell, you probably don't have a soul.

If you don't like Will Ferrell you probably have taste.

As well as a lot of black clothing and some dashboard confessional CDs.

Except I don't have an excessive amount of black clothing, and have never listened to Dashboard Confessional.

Guest jsunC

lets be honest all comedians get overplayed, and annoying in their movies. They always play the same character, and it just gets annoying.

Adam Sandler

Jim Carrey

robin williams

vince vaughn

owen wilson

will ferrell

They were funny when their comedic styles were original. One comedian i haven't got sick of though is Ben Stiller. He still makes me laugh.

Guest jsunC

Okay, i'll take back robin williams, i was just naming off comedians, and i couldn't think of any.

I think both are good actors in a serious role, but Jim Carrey plays the same character in comedies, and always does the same antics that i no longer find funny.

It's weird, but a lot of the jokes that were in the trailer were not in the actual movie. I know that they usually are still doing editing when the trailers and TV spots come out, but the cuts they made didn't make any sense. Most of the funniest stuff was in the trailers, and they cut out most of it.

Edited by matrix