Ryan44

Where Are You From!?!

I was born in Comox BC, lived in Courtenay for twelve years... then moved to Princeton. Where I will live for the next three or so years.

Then I'm back to the Island.

I went to G.P. Vanier...graded there...yup..

At one point I was supposed to move to Princeton...I think it was like 2004 or something like that and do grade 12 there. I don't know if that would have been a wise move on my parents behalf.

I was born in Comox BC, lived in Courtenay for twelve years... then moved to Princeton. Where I will live for the next three or so years.

Then I'm back to the Island.

I went to G.P. Vanier...graded there...yup..

At one point I was supposed to move to Princeton...I think it was like 2004 or something like that and do grade 12 there. I don't know if that would have been a wise move on my parents behalf.

It would of been an INCREDIBLY unwise thing to do.

Our school system sucks, all our teachers are old, and unenthusiastic, boring and incredibly cranky.

It's terrible. Plus the highschool goes from grade 8-12... so you'd have to put up with a bunch of thirteen year olds all year.

Be thankful you graded at Vanier, of course, I would of went to Isfeild if I were you. It's a newer/better school.

Born in Calgary!! ....woot!

Raised 1/5 Calgary, 1/5 Edmonton, 1/5 White Rock, 1/5 Vancouver, & 1/5 Langley.

I'm not going to mention all the different houses in these areas.

Currently moving from Surrey back to Langley and loving it.

I was born in Yorkton, Sk. Moved to Saskatoon and spent most of my life there, and then I moved to California. Out of all of them, I liked Saskatoon the best.

Ok, not really. California rocks.

Of course it was, redneck.

You had already said Toronto was "The muddy backwaters of the centre of the known universe." So now you're defending Toronto? I don't get you.

Sigh... I do not live in urban Toronto, but suburban Toronto, yet still within the borders. Hence the muddy backwaters part.