Ryan44

Where Are You From!?!

born in sarnia (because brigden doesn't have hospitals) and i have lived in brigden since. southwestern ontario. i'm moving to ottawa in september to go to carleton... i'm going to miss my mommy.

Of course it was, redneck.

You had already said Toronto was "The muddy backwaters of the centre of the known universe." So now you're defending Toronto? I don't get you.

Sigh... I do not live in urban Toronto, but suburban Toronto, yet still within the borders. Hence the muddy backwaters part.

Sorry I don't know my Toronto geography. I've only been in the airport, and only for an hour. Maybe next time I'll grab a brochure so I can understand your jokes.

Don't like Hope, eh?

yeah, I wouldn't blame you!!

You've heard of or maybe even been there?!

ps... how do you get the quote thing to show the name of the person being quoted... i will exchange any help with great thanks.

There is a quote button on the top right corner of the post that you want to quote from

Yes, I've been to Hope a few times driving through it on the 1 going either to Vancouver of up north...Also on the Coquihalla, but that doesn't really go into town.

I've stopped over...It seems to be always cloudy and rainy there...hmm...It's icky...but it's beautiful too...I wouldn't want to live there.

My mom also graded from the high school. She lived there for awhile.

Wow. Yeah, the mountains funnel in clouds and polution, and make it rain all the time.

Sure it looks nice, but really it's a dead end of a town. I'm glad I'm moving in a few weeks!

Oh and thanks for the quote help, never saw that button until now!

Born - Ajax (No hospital in 'shwa back in '81)

Raised/lived - All over the south end 'shwa (but not ghettos). I currently live in the FSA (L1J - Postal code) that has the highest average income (before welfare...haha stopped that joke)...yay!

Want to live - Etobicoke on the lake in a condo...hopefully soon. Or BC, but not until a decade or two.

I wouldn't touch Whistler with a 20-foot pole. Good skiing, I'm sure, but it gets rainy in the spring and there's already enough lines as it is. I like the BC interior skiing, personally. Less developed, but there's more wilderness to be had.

I wouldn't touch Whistler with a 20-foot pole. Good skiing, I'm sure, but it gets rainy in the spring and there's already enough lines as it is. I like the BC interior skiing, personally. Less developed, but there's more wilderness to be had.

Have you ever been? I don't understand how you can say that!

No. I say that out of jealousy over having not gone.

I know it's probably the premier resort in all of North America, but whenever I've gone out to the BC Interior, the weather channel showed that when Whistler was getting rained on, Panorama was still below freezing.

The weather isn't much worse than the lower mainland though (Van city). I might not choose whistler if I could chose to live anywhere in the world.

Wow. Bad gram... everything on that one.

Born: Scunthorpe or whatever in England

Raised: Hornsea, Yorkshire, England

Lived: lots of places in Yorkshire, England

Regina, Waterloo

Now: Stratford, Ontario