Ryan44

Where Are You From!?!

Guest apsham

I was born in Fredericton, well because it's the hospital nearest to my hometown and I was raised here. Moving to F'ton soon for university and work though, and that's most likely where I will stay.

I want to live on the lake right by Whistler (don't know what it's called). Best of both worlds!

and my advise to you... start saving.

Waaayyyy ahead of you..

Looks cool.

I'll have you know Torontonians widely regard that as the ugliest building in the city.

It's true they do, i remember going to see that school its funky-dunky, and i thought pretty cool, but a lot of them don't really like it.

On its own it's a decent looking building, but in context, I'm going to go with what everyone else has said about it.

One of my favourite buildings: U of T Faculty of Pharmacy building. Hopefully I'll be there in two years. http://www.greatspaces.utoronto.ca/projects/pharmacy.htm

Ywah, that IS a really nice building. The CCIT building at UTM is rather cool as well. The interior is all black and green, much like a giant XBox

On its own it's a decent looking building, but in context, I'm going to go with what everyone else has said about it.

One of my favourite buildings: U of T Faculty of Pharmacy building. Hopefully I'll be there in two years. http://www.greatspaces.utoronto.ca/projects/pharmacy.htm

you're obsessed.

also, i walked by that buidling not too long ago singing "bitches ain't shit" at 12 o'clock am. then we got really good chinese

I want to live on the lake right by Whistler (don't know what it's called). Best of both worlds!

and my advise to you... start saving.

Waaayyyy ahead of you..

unless you already own, you're not that far ahead. in a few years time, even if you had all the money in the world you'd still be hard pressed to snatch land from people up there. they say something big is gonna happen in a few years.