Scotty33

Mg Lyrics Tatoo

I wouldn't get a lyric tattoed, but I'd get the monkey face from Beautiful Midnight done if I were to get a Matt Good related tattoo. That being said, I have no intension of ever getting a tattoo.

Guest apsham

While I wouldn't do it, I could see someone getting a pink pill with "Sanity" on it. I personally wouldn't mind having Anti-Pop on me somewhere.

a few years ago i flirted with the idea of getting that forklift with an arrow pointing up on the fork that appears on some euro version of the load me up single. my mum threatened to disown me.

lmu.jpg

found a pic, just in case anyone asked.

Edited by one_trick_pony

Lately, I've been thinking about getting a tatoo to support my belief against the war. I wanted to get a tatoo on my back with some helicopters, kinda of like that scene from Apocolyse Now, when there's like four helicopters on screen, coming towards the camera in slow motion, then below that, the lyrics...'Far away, black helicopter, they're all I see, black helicopter.'

Guest jsunC
a few years ago i flirted with the idea of getting that forklift with an arrow pointing up on the fork that appears on some euro version of the load me up single. my mum threatened to disown me.

lmu.jpg

found a pic, just in case anyone asked.

I like that... I may even get that

I keep meaning to go to a print shop to make one of matt's old t-shirts, the "I will destroy, you will obey" shirt. that would be cool as a tattoo too.

the underdogs and BM album artwork would both be cool as tattoos, but if I were to get one I'd get the smoke stacks from the LA cover

I keep meaning to go to a print shop to make one of matt's old t-shirts, the "I will destroy, you will obey" shirt. that would be cool as a tattoo too.

the underdogs and BM album artwork would both be cool as tattoos, but if I were to get one I'd get the smoke stacks from the LA cover

If you made a shirt with Matt's lyrics on it, would that be infringing on his copyrights?

thats a lot of funking writing to be on such a small area.

also, i forgot to add... i strongly considered getting the indestructible chinese logo tattoo that appears in the video. but the artist said "the last thing you want is someone challenging that statement... unless thats what you're going for"