Sign in to follow this  
Scotty33

Mg Lyrics Tatoo

This might have been posted before , but I was wondering if you were going to get a tatoo of a Matthew Good lyric , what would it be and why?

I wouldn't get a lyric tattoed, but I'd get the monkey face from Beautiful Midnight done if I were to get a Matt Good related tattoo. That being said, I have no intension of ever getting a tattoo.

I'm planning to get a Matthew Good related tattoo but not sure what it will be! Maybe Matthew Good along my arm on the inner side. Who knows! ;)

hmm... maybe the three missiles from the weapon demo?

"born to kill"

but on the helmet like full metal jacket

Guest apsham

While I wouldn't do it, I could see someone getting a pink pill with "Sanity" on it. I personally wouldn't mind having Anti-Pop on me somewhere.

yeah the pink pill would be cool. maybe Rx: for your sanity underneatgh or inside it.

i always wanted "oulined in chalk, everyone looks the same". not a lyric, but it gives me chills when i think about it.

Guest jsunC

I'd like to get Important part of the Computer. Or maybe just load me up. The pink pill is a good idea

a few years ago i flirted with the idea of getting that forklift with an arrow pointing up on the fork that appears on some euro version of the load me up single. my mum threatened to disown me.

lmu.jpg

found a pic, just in case anyone asked.

Edited by one_trick_pony

Lately, I've been thinking about getting a tatoo to support my belief against the war. I wanted to get a tatoo on my back with some helicopters, kinda of like that scene from Apocolyse Now, when there's like four helicopters on screen, coming towards the camera in slow motion, then below that, the lyrics...'Far away, black helicopter, they're all I see, black helicopter.'

"hey rabbit

I came to win"

Right above my groin.

Guest jsunC
a few years ago i flirted with the idea of getting that forklift with an arrow pointing up on the fork that appears on some euro version of the load me up single. my mum threatened to disown me.

lmu.jpg

found a pic, just in case anyone asked.

I like that... I may even get that

"which came first, the bad idea or me?"

i love it....i would get that

I keep meaning to go to a print shop to make one of matt's old t-shirts, the "I will destroy, you will obey" shirt. that would be cool as a tattoo too.

the underdogs and BM album artwork would both be cool as tattoos, but if I were to get one I'd get the smoke stacks from the LA cover

I keep meaning to go to a print shop to make one of matt's old t-shirts, the "I will destroy, you will obey" shirt. that would be cool as a tattoo too.

the underdogs and BM album artwork would both be cool as tattoos, but if I were to get one I'd get the smoke stacks from the LA cover

If you made a shirt with Matt's lyrics on it, would that be infringing on his copyrights?

nah not unless I sold them in mass or something. he's welcome to sue me . that would be cool.

Speaking of MG tattoos, I'm planning on getting one on my neck that is inspired by the first verse of Ex-Pats

"Saturdays

Saturdays I

thats a lot of funking writing to be on such a small area.

also, i forgot to add... i strongly considered getting the indestructible chinese logo tattoo that appears in the video. but the artist said "the last thing you want is someone challenging that statement... unless thats what you're going for"

Toadman, there's another thread in the NF Lounge where I referenced you and searching to the newbies. A forgot what the thread was though.

I've actually considered the Weapon missles idea before, as previously mentioned.

As far as lyrics go, I think the only one I would really think of getting is "one foot in front of the other"

I've got the japanese characters off the loser anthems CD tattooed around my wrist.