Scotty33

Mg Lyrics Tatoo

I'm not huge fan of words in tatoos at all. Not for myself anyway. So, I would probably never get lyrics unless they were put in to a picture that you could bearly tell or if the words were used to trace out an image.

For awhile now I have wanted.. "Here by my side, an angel"

My best friend has angel wings on her back and it suits me cause Weapon is the greatest song ever created.

I have it all drawn out, just deciding where to put it..probaly lower back...really big.

Guest jsunC
I feel older then the dead angel on my shoulder claims to be

---then have a dead angel on your shoulder next to the writing

that's a good one

Really there should have been some proper grammar in there. What I meant to say, was that you could go all "emo" and get a heart with shrapnel in it. But really in terms of internet emo hearts you have the <3 and the </3 OMG YOU BRK MY HRT ROFL

I want "this key is to your kingdom" and "this key is to your heart" down the insides of my forearms.

Yeah, that's actually pretty sweet.

I think doing it visually would be cooler though, as having words stuck on your body just seems bizarre to me. Maybe have an identical key on each forearm, above one, a standard heart shape, and above the other, a little castle sort of thing. That'd be interesting.

i just got a matt good related tattoo yesterday. it has a lot more meaning behind it than just my favourite song. it's a very personal tattoo for me. very simple but one of the most meaningful out of all of my tattoos. it's on my wrist in case it's hard to tell in that picture.

changeofseason.JPG