Scotty33

Mg Lyrics Tatoo

The calligraphy on that is really lovely! Nice, man!

As for my lyric... It'd be hilarious if I got "Made by the Taiwanese in Taiwan", stamped on my lower back or something. My family speaks Fukien, which is a Taiwanese dailect XD

Oo, I love your tattoo Andrea!  Fantastic. 

I've thought about getting a tattoo, but I think I'm too chicken for now.  But if I did get one MG-related, it would probably be lyrics from The Inescapable Us or Pledge of Allegiance.

why thank you! i can't stop looking at it. i enjoy sharing my tattoo with other matt good fans because you guys get it. everyone else just says something stupid like, "good time of year to get that seeing as it's almost fall!"

in regards to being chicken, this is my fourth tattoo. they're not bad at all. mine are all relatively small, the longest one taking 45 minutes to do. but it's not that bad. it's a small sacrifice to make when you're putting something you love on your body forever.

the inescapable us and pledge of allegiance are also great songs. running for home was one of my other choices.

'ink' is always a bad idea

that would be a great tatoo actually. LOL.

Anyways, for straight lyrics i go with maybe:

"Its alright now, take the world & make it your again"

or

"I'm just a boat on the ocean, i'm just a ship lost at sea"

For an image i think the cover of 'Raygun' would be cool, but just as a b&w detailed sketch of the guy & leave the rest out.