Kyle86

Terrorism In Canada?

fence sitting, the greatest political move ever invented, thank you Eisenhower!

as for the 60% of the afgan government made up with former taliban personel, what about the Russian government since 1990's?

fence sitting, the greatest political move ever invented, thank you Eisenhower!

as for the 60% of the afgan government made up with former taliban personel, what about the Russian government since 1990's?

Or the countless U.S. war criminals, i.e. Henry Kissenger (Kissinger? sp?) anyway, or the iraqi gov't or the saudi arabia gov't, etc, etc, etc!

meh, there isnt a war going on with kissenger, or in saudi arabia right now with the US directly in volved, as with russia, so we will looked past it. like we all do cause the US isnt involved in it. face it, if the United States Government isnt involved with a military action, most people turn a blind eye to it.

Do people turn a blind eye to it or is it simply not presented to North American viewers? You'd have to be living in another country to see i'd say. And if you mean "most people" in that people in North America then i can see what your saying, but people living in Sudan knew what their neighbors were doing before U.S. involvement. lol

Do people turn a blind eye to it or is it simply not presented to North American viewers? You'd have to be living in another country to see i'd say. And if you mean "most people" in that people in North America then i can see what your saying, but people living in Sudan knew what their neighbors were doing before U.S. involvement. lol

bingo. America not involved in a war means North American media (or in Canada, most media since we watch/read a ton of US news) doesn't usually cover it much, not necessarily that media abroad doesn't cover it.

So garsk saying "most people" it = North Americans.