silentshadow

Best Superhero Movie

What is your favorite superhero movie?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite superhero movie?

• 1.)Superman
    • 2.)Batman (Tim Burton)
    • 3.)Batman Begins
    • 4.)Spiderman 1+2
    • 5.)The Hulk
    • 6.)The Phantom
    • 7.)Fantastic 4

Granted, they did suck, but they were superhero movies. Although, the thread should really read 'Favorite Comic Book Movies'. Both Batman and The Phantom aren't technically superheros, as they have no real superpowers, unless you count The Phantom's ability to cloud minds a superpower. I don't. Also, although I wasn't impressed with the movies, X-Men 1-3 should be on there as well as Daredevil. Maybe Elektra too, if you're going for recent movies.

I forgot to put a whole bunch of movies on the list. Would some one who actually knows what they are saying make this pole? Any way, we'll decide which is the best out of the ones listed. I couldn't think of anymore and X-men didn't even cross my mind, probably because X3 sucked balls.

batman begins rocked. all the other superheros are lame. batman has no powers. come on. i could be batman, that is what makes him most appealing to me, he is normal like me, except a multi-billionaire. which i am not. dang it

Guest jsunC

of those i really liked fantastic four, i dont know why.

I didn;t like the hulk movie, however the second one is promising, as Abomination is apparently the villain. I'm really banking on the sequel surpassing the original

im such a fucking nerd when it comes to marvel shit ;)

Edited by jsunC

Granted, they did suck, but they were superhero movies. Although, the thread should really read 'Favorite Comic Book Movies'. Both Batman and The Phantom aren't technically superheros, as they have no real superpowers, unless you count The Phantom's ability to cloud minds a superpower. I don't. Also, although I wasn't impressed with the movies, X-Men 1-3 should be on there as well as Daredevil. Maybe Elektra too, if you're going for recent movies.

Though debatable, being a superhero doesn't necessarily mean you have to have powers. All that's needed is abilities greater than that of a regular human being, which doesn't necessarily mean mutant powers.

I find The Hulk, The Phantom, and Fantastic 4 to be poor choices for this poll though. True, they are superhero movies, but if those are up there though, Elektra, Daredevil, and Catwoman might aswell be too...

X-Men movies aren't even a choice, neither is Hellboy, or The Mask, or Van Helsing, or Sin City? Absolutely no offense intended, but ony three of those choices can contend with the best superhero movies, and all the others are flops...

Granted, they did suck, but they were superhero movies.  Although, the thread should really read 'Favorite Comic Book Movies'.  Both Batman and The Phantom aren't technically superheros, as they have no real superpowers, unless you count The Phantom's ability to cloud minds a superpower.  I don't.  Also, although I wasn't impressed with the movies, X-Men 1-3 should be on there as well as Daredevil.  Maybe Elektra too, if you're going for recent movies.

Though debatable, being a superhero doesn't necessarily mean you have to have powers. All that's needed is abilities greater than that of a regular human being, which doesn't necessarily mean mutant powers.

I find The Hulk, The Phantom, and Fantastic 4 to be poor choices for this poll though. True, they are superhero movies, but if those are up there though, Elektra, Daredevil, and Catwoman might aswell be too...

X-Men movies aren't even a choice, neither is Hellboy, or The Mask, or Van Helsing, or Sin City? Absolutely no offense intended, but ony three of those choices can contend with the best superhero movies, and all the others are flops...

I'd really have to classify Batman in the Hero category. Don't get me wrong, I love Batman, but there's really nothing super about him. I guess I think differently. For me, there's two classifications, Hero and then Superhero.