Prometheon

Addicting Game

http://www.thatvideogamesite.com/play.php?id=392

This game seems so simple but it gets really tough as it progresses. The main reason I'm sharing it is to vent some frustration. I'm currently stuck on level 19 and it's driving me insane. So try your luck and lets see who can get the farthest.

Edit: YES!!!!!!!! Level 20 here I come.

Edited by Prometheon

Alright, well I'm going to sleep. And that means turning my computer off. And that means stopping the game. And since you can't save your progress, it means that I'm done, because I am NOT going through all of that again.

I got to level 22. Let's see how many people can get farther.

Edit: oh shit nevermind. Just got to 23! ;)

A good strategy if you're stuck is to just walk away from it and then come back in a minute or two and see it from a fresh perspective.

Edited by Prometheon

im scared to click the link.

Just do it. You know you wanna.

Edit: and yeah, I was trying Level 23 for about 20 minutes before I went to bed last night, but couldn't get it. It seems impossible. Then again, that's what I said about 22...

Edited by Prometheon

Wow, I just went through it again, and 16 IS hard. I finally got it, though. Here's the solution if you're desperate:

Here are my instructions:

SPOILER (Highlight to View)
I'll be referencing sides, so for reference the 'top' is the side with purple, orange, blue and yellow, the 'left side' is the side with red green and blue, and the right side is the only side left, which has yellow, purple, orange green and red.

Blue: Start with the one on the left side, movie it right 6 spaces (into the corner), and then up until it touches the other blue.

Red: Starting from the red on the left side, move it down one space and then right 3 spaces, connecting to the other red.

Purple: Start with the one on top, move it left one, down two, right three and up one, connecting with the other purple.

Orange: Start with the one on top, movie it right one, up one, and then right two to connect to the other orange.

Yellow: Start with the yellow on top. Move it all the way left until it hits the wall, then down into the lower left corner of the left side. The move it up 4, right 2, and down 1 to connect to the other yellow.

Green: You should be able to do it yourself, as it's the last one, but whatever. Moving from the green on the left side, go up three, right four, down 1, right 1, down 1, right 2, and then up one to connect to the other green. Congratulations!

URHG!!!

I just realised that the colors are different for each game. You should still be able to figure it out, but URGH.

Edited by Prometheon

Guest jsunC

wow I wish i woulda read everyones comments before playing. I hate addicting games, im stuck on 16, and it's now 3am so i'm going to bed.

I beat all 30 levels in about 90 minutes. 16, 17 & 23 were the worst...everything else took 1-4 attempts.

Definately fun & addicting though, but mostly because of the bright colours. If it was boring colours, it would've totally sucked.

Guest jsunC
Sadly, this is not science. It's about a poem called "Ode to Suburbia". Sadly, it has nothing to do with the Matt Good song.

think you misunderstood what otp said