So I was watching MuchMoreMusic (yeuh) the other day, and I see this video with Samaire Armstrong in it. I'm all like, this is cool. The song was catchy as hell too. To my surprise, it was Hanson. HANSON. The same Hanson that came out with that scary teeny-bop anthem back in the day. They seem to have grown up a lot and their music aint half bad anymore. Am I alone on this? Come on...

I heard some of their new stuff, and while it's better than their old stuff, it's just not something that I can see myself listening to on a regular basis.

Its funny cause I'm sure Hanson would be a lot more popular if they had never come out with mmm bop as little boys.

I saw the video on much more. I thought it was alright but nothing spectacular just kinda average. penny and me is the song i believe.

This all reminds me of an epidode of dawson's creek that was on the other day when joey told a giirl charlie was flirting with that he was the little hanson brother all grown up lol.

okay everybody, Hanson kicks much ass, I know I look like a stupid little loser, but they're like one of the greatest bands ever, I have their new disc, it kicks much ass, and ya know, I'm not ashamed to admit that I still love their old stuff to, even it has a time and place, I'm going to see them at the Ex in Ottawa this month, it will rockinate the world, too bad taylor's married, I'd totally do him. oh well. hanson kicks ass!

post-6-1091236541.jpg

"It's the end of the world as we know it, it's the end of the world as we know it..." - I'm leaving out the "and I feel fine" part, as that just doesn't fit this situation.