I originally was just going to post this in the Matt Good section, but why just limit it to Good music? (Mind you, suggest some Good stuff too... :angry:)

I'm going to work out in 2-3 hours and I suddenly realised I'm so tired of my music =_=

What music gets your blood fizzy and ready to kick some ass? I need some of that ;)

Thanks!

Here's a few good tunes off the top of my head:

Eye of the Tiger - Survivor

Jotun - In Flames

The Quiet Place - In Flames (especialy if Jotun was too heavy for you)

Limblifter - Antenna

Burning for You - Blue Oyster Cult

Def Leppard - Rocket

Bon Jovi - You Give Love a Bad Name

Matt Good stuff: Pony Boy, Enjoy the Silence, Raygun

I always listen to the new Trapt album whenever I go for a jog. Its got a great beat, its heavy and if you can get past the cliche lyrics its actually a pretty good album. It really does a great job of pumping me up.

Guest jsunC

ANYTHING BY:

Godsmack: Straight out of Line, I stand alone

Metallica: (obviously the faster stuff),

Billy Talent: anything

Disturbed: anything

Marilyn Manson: fight song,this is the new shit, beautiful people

Rise Against:anything but swing life away

System of a down: mostly their older stuff

Breaking Benjamin: anything

All have fast drums, and mostly angry lyrics, love working out to it

Edited by jsunC

RIHANNA - SOS

OH GOD, I can't get that song out. Of. My. Head. >.< It's so catchy =_= It was the same with that damn Beyonce song too, "Check On It" or something...

i work out all the time... i dont even need high-energy music anymore. Actually i'd much rather listen to music i like. The other day i was lifting with the slow future is x-rated on repeat.

Guest jsunC
i work out all the time... i dont even need high-energy music anymore.

wow you must be the best person of all time, i bow down to you lord kyle

i work out all the time... i dont even need high-energy music anymore. Actually i'd much rather listen to music i like. The other day i was lifting with the slow future is x-rated on repeat.

I don't really need fast music or anything for running. I listen to the most depressing music when I run.

I used to have an mp3 player, but the damn thing always fell off my pants and eventually broke. doesn't matter though, I get catatonic in the autonomousisity.

BUT, if I were to run on a beach I'd want to listen to wish you were here - Incubus. or surfin U.s.a. ;)

I used to have an mp3 player, but the damn thing always fell off my pants and eventually broke. doesn't matter though, I get catatonic in the autonomousisity.

BUT, if I were to run on a beach I'd want to listen to wish you were here - Incubus. or surfin U.s.a. ;)

I have an armband for my mp3 player. It is really useful but now I have an untanned spot there. Not really hot.