i've found myself watching a bit more tv than usual lately. and ive noticed A LOT of funny commercials. theres always new ones so they're hard to remember, but i was just thinking about a honda one where theres a salesman crouched down beside a guy in a honda indy car and hes revving the engine. he has a HUGE smile on his face and says "how much?" the salesman says nonchalantly "5 million" and the guys face just drops. he says "does it come in blue?" as an obvious cop out, the salesman says no and the guy reacts as if he doesnt want it then points and says "how about that one?" then the camera pans over to some mid size suv.

i get a kick out of it, but theres tons more... anyone else have one off the top of their head?

I like the Sprite commercial where they're all jumping in to a basketball court that's actually a pool. I really just like the song on the commercial. Apperently, it was made directly for the commercial, so it's impossible to download it. A can't even find a video of the commercial on the net.

hands in ur pocket. they are all good, but.... the one where the guy kissees his girlfriend on the bridge and the banker guy that has his hand in the chicks pocket, his leg pops up. i laugh so hard.

I love the new Jetta commercials...they're really well done and kind of funny.

Plus I love that they show the car wrecked at the very end...not to many manufacturers would do that (ala Gran Turismo and tons of other racing games).

It really works well and they get their point across basing it on everyday life that anyone can relate to.

the fact that all posters on this remember the commercials and are talking about them...only shows that they are successful commercials

5 years of studying for my advertising degree popping up...just had to point that out

but my favorite commercial is the Verizon wireless where the guy is talking to the mafia guy....and the mafia guy says

I thought i told you to come alone

i did

then who are they?

*shows a large group of people with him*

oh...that's my network

really.... *pauses*.... do you get service out here? cause i'll tell you, i do a lot of business out here and its a crapshoot. do you guys work down by the docks?

great/classic

also the burger king ads...they're so cheesy....but i love them

the fact that all posters on this remember the commercials and are talking about them...only shows that they are successful commercials

5 years of studying for my advertising degree popping up...just had to point that out

dude. 5 minutes of commercial breaks could tell me that.

This supposed to be a banned xbox 360 commercial but there's rumours that it was really just a scheme to put the commercial on the net all along. Either way, I think it's a great commercial.

YOU CLICK HERE

My favorite is the guy on the stairs with the shotgun.

5 years!?!?! my program was 2 with the option of 3.

ahhh...but you see....i took my sweet ass time to graduate...wanted to take in as much advertising information as I could

plus, i was lazy

honestly, a lot of the stuff i was being "taught" was almost a "well..no shit" thought process for me

i'm a born ad guy

i'm love trying to convince people to buy shit that they don't need

I almost forgot about that Xbox ad...good stuff.

And that World Cup ad had me busting a gut...also good stuff. Reminded me of "Matrix Ping Pong" though. (If you haven't seen it, search it...I don't have it).

My fave is the commercial for whiskas kitten food where the guy jumps and grabs on to the curtains and then they break and he falls and then the announcer goes "only kittens can be kittens" Brilliant.

that commercial is brilliant.

how bout the honda one?

the guy is sitting in the F1 car reving the engine, and the smile on his face is priceless. Then he stops revving and asks the salesman how much, the guys says 5 million. then the guy in the car kinda thinks about it, then asks "does it come in blue" the salesman says no. than the guy looks dejected again. he then looks over to the new honda crv, and says "how bout that one?" the salesman says yes, and the guy pulls the perfect white mans impression of the little jon Yeah. i laugh every time, and ive seen it like 1000 times already.

and how bout the future shop commercials?

the dubbing. so funny.

DAMNIT OTP ALREADY POSTED THE HONDA ONE!!! I KNEW SOMEONE DID, I SHOULDA READ BETTER, BUT IM GONNA KEEP MINE UP!!! GRRRRR

Edited by Ryan44

Future Shop commercials are so annoying lately... it was funny at first, but now I turn the channel whenever it comes on (which is alot, by the way). It's the same damn sale every weekend, they just call it something new.

Whiskas, Honda, and the new Bud commercial (the beer going around the stadium) are all good.