There's not really any commercial that I like. There are some that make me laugh the first time I see them but then seeing them over and over again always starts to irritate me. The only ads the never cease to amuse me are the really cheaply-made ones for crappy local stores and establishments, where there's lots of flashing lights and the owner of the establishment talks loudly in an annoying voice while in some sort of silly costume.

how bout the new one. the lady walks outta the store tihnking they made her pay to little. shes yelling "start the car, start the car" it reminds me ofmy dad. he is so cheap. and so am i. i love it.

hands in ur pocket. they are all good, but.... the one where the guy kissees his girlfriend on the bridge and the banker guy that has his hand in the chicks pocket, his leg pops up. i laugh so hard.

i love the hands in your pocket commericals.. they always make me laugh.. my favourite is the one where they are rowing the boat and the banker guy is walking in the water..

and the whiskas commerical, a few of you already mentioned with the guy jumping on the curtains is also very awesome..

i met the dude from the whiskas commercial, the hubert one. he was tellin me how all commercial actors are afraid of getting a role like the canadian tire guy, cause everyone will hate them

Edited by heyrabbit

most of the bell beaver commercials are lame, but I like the one where they yell out with the megaphone:"GET OFF THE INTERNET I WANT TO DOWNLOAD MOVIES AND MUSIC!"

I've always wanted to do that cause, my house is on the very end of a certain block of distribution, so I always get shit ass speed

My fave is the commercial for whiskas kitten food where the guy jumps and grabs on to the curtains and then they break and he falls and then the announcer goes "only kittens can be kittens" Brilliant.

theres a few varations. definetly brilliant.

there's a new fedex one where theres two guys stressed in a "think tank" like room with a box and a flowchart that says Canada -----> Germany. they are stressing because they cant find a way to get the box from here to there and they're role playing as client and shipper to find a way to ship it. the guy says "ok, lets start over. you dont know me, i dont know you"

guy#1: hi, i need to get this box from canada to germany

guy#2: *long pause* IMPOSSIBLE.

fedex. all you need.