buffalo77

Summer Plans

sweet. the very best thing about graduating is the freedom to d whatever. i never actually moved in with friends, but good lord did we ever have some crazy times in each other's houses. i'm not a roommate type of person but if you are, you'll have a fuckin blast.

where do you live now?

sweet. the very best thing about graduating is the freedom to d whatever. i never actually moved in with friends, but good lord did we ever have some crazy times in each other's houses. i'm not a roommate type of person but if you are, you'll have a fuckin blast.

where do you live now?

As of now I live in Hope BC, and I am a roommate person! I think it's gonna be so wicked to have freedom.

Haha, now you've got me all excited again.

That's what we were going to do intitially, but we decided to move to Chilliwack. I'm probably attending Capilano in spring, so I'll be city bound soon, living on campus, again with friends.

Man, my friend's parents sold their house in town, and they WERE going to buy a condo in the city, and they even had one picked out, AND they said they would rent to us for super cheap, but they backed out last second... Such a let down.

I have a bunch of concerts I would like to see...some are in here in Buffalo and are for free...like The Trews and 54-40 on June 29th, and Sloan on Aug 25th, I will also be in Canada quite a bit to see a few shows...The Trews on Aug 29th, and maybe Sloan if they play Toronto.

As well as my internship and job at Target.

i need a job like no one even knows.

other than that, i'm going to ottawa to see my beautiful carleton university in all her real life glory. then i take it day by day. maybe a little camping with the boyfriend, who knows. oh, and also i will be turning 18 july 13th and i want a ton of emails from everyone on here. i need to feel cool.

Guest apsham

Absolutely nothing, I'll babysit the board while the rest of you go out and have fun. But seriously people, I need something to do other than poker and sweating.

Won a trip to Calgary, heading out July 4-9 for fun, Stampede (7&8), Banff and whatever else.

Lots of the usual...car shows, Wonderland, Wasaga Beach/trailer, scuba diving, Temagami, watersports (waterskiing, wakeboarding, scuba diving, boating, tubing), partying, maybe a Champ Car race (Denver or Montreal (for year 3))...not sure what else.