RicardoObviouso

Memorable Achievements

I went naked bungee jumping back in February in Nanaimo. I suppose that was an accomplishment considering there were about 150 people standing there watching everyone. Plus it was winter. Plus it was bungee jumping... naked.

Guest jsunC
Back on topic, I beat Contra without the cheat. Many hours... many hours...

Whoa, that's pretty freaking good.

My friends and I are godly at super smash brothers.

NO WAY, i challenge you

The N64 Version, or the gamecube version?

Me and my one friend still play the 64 version quite regularly

Edited by jsunC

I also challenge you...either system...god I love that game, basically the only reason why I got the cube, and likely the single reason for me to get a Wii

Sorry to hear that One Trick Pony...that had to have hurt like hell

I dunno I rather like Marth in the cube version, nothing like a swordsman to kick some ass. That and I like Dr. Mario, he kicks some serious ass...along with various other stuff in the game. Although I still love the N64 version, haven't played it in a long time though

Edited by Azalroth

HAHA you and your damn Dr. Mario.. I enjoy button mashing in that game.. but over the years I've slowly become more interested in the PC games over the console... mainly because of the better graphics so it would seem

but for over all enjoyment I'd have to go with the console.. there's no fun in sitting by your self, when you could get a group of friends together and play some ghiest

Edited by jtb

HAHA you and your damn Dr. Mario.. I enjoy button mashing in that game.. but over the years I've slowly become more interested in the PC games over the console... mainly because of the better graphics so it would seem

but for over all enjoyment I'd have to go with the console.. there's no fun in sitting by your self, when you could get a group of friends together and play some ghiest

Oh shit it's my new room mate...about time you joined this thing.

That's right Dr. Mario will kick your ass...and I'll do it in Geist as well mofo.

i find that hard to believe

i'm 22.

i'm in great shape.

i'm healthy.

i donate to charity.

i own my own business.

i own my own home in the british properties.

i'm driving my dream car.

i'm having sex with my hot 30 year old secretary that i've had a crush on since the day we met.

i golf twice a week at some of the best courses in Canada.

i play on the internet all day long (even when there's big ticket clients in my office... and make more money that most people's parents.

so....whats so hard to believe about it NOT being good to be me?

you know... adam is a fuckin keeper.

in all honesty, i think you'd make a wicked friend.

i expect on any board like this, filled with a bunch of guys that gawk over an overexposed photo of half of someones face, that if you were to have a disagreement with that person, you'd be outnumbered. that doesnt bother me, guys are guys. and most guys (especially ones you dont know) will sell you out for shit (and by shit i mean the one in a million chance that they'll ever meet the chick and slide it in her) because, yeah. it is shit. but adam. he's different. he's that super rare combination of funny, intellectual, sarcastic and loyal. good on ya buddy.