Hello, my band Cast Of Thousands is having a vote to see which poster we are going to tour with for July and August here, we have been together for a year now and we have a deal for everything 50 votes we get they will print 10 posters for us for free... thanks again to everyone, any comments on what you think are good or bad ones would be great

The Cast Of Thousands

The site was launched June 10th and open until July 8th ;)

Edited by MonkeeMan

thanks for doing it, its funny we expected a total of 100 votes, and in 4 hours we have 27 so far, i know the first ones are the easiest but if we keep a steady stream our deal will meen we will have enough posters to over whereever we are going to be

thanks again to everyone ;)

my music we are trying to get purevolume up, but if you read the intro we are not the most traditional band so it is hard to find time to record, or to agree on what to record...

we've done a lot of demos and given them out at shows but being the singer i haven't all been to pleased with just live recording, it doesn't really show who we are as a band

many people feel like live is just something they have to do to get a cd or what not, as of right now i just want to put on shows i'd wanna go to, i still love playing and singing

when we get a purevolume (end of this tour) i will post it here...

as for live, check the site now and then, as i said we have many players so not all nights have me but we play all over, we cover the town in posters and hand outs when we play :angry:

hahaha so long story short you can listen soon haha

EDIT: 59 votes so far... 20 are linked to this website, wow

Edited by MonkeeMan