SShields

Matt Good Vinyl

Hey, i live in calgary alberta and i need to get a matt good vinyl for a present within the next 3-4 weeks and i was wondering where i can get it online or if anyone lives in calgary and knows where i can go?

Thank You =)

A&B Sound and HMV carry vinyl records. I know that the HMV location in TD Square had the Avalanche vinyl last summer. They may still have the copy. If I were you, I'd get on the phone and start calling around. There's also a decent used record store in Inglewood called Recordland that might have a copy.

The only MG LP available is Avalanche, and you can order it from any HMV. Mine arrived very quickly so you might get it in 3-4 weeks--if not, another option is to ask the HMV employee to sell you a gift card with the exact amount of the purchase, give that to the person and tell them their LP is coming in.