Ravenous Yam

Pancakes Vs. Waffles

More likely to win in a gladiatorial match?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. More likely to win in a gladiatorial match?

• Pancakes
    • Waffles

Guest jsunC

Don't make me fight you. A waffle would fly farther than a pancake (of equal size and weight) if it were to be thrown like a frisbee

Have you ever heard of a frisbee?

Remarkably similar to pancakes, oddly enough. That, and the high density of a properly made pancake gives it enough momentum to pwn the shit out of your crispy waffle.

Have you ever heard of a frisbee?

Remarkably similar to pancakes, oddly enough. That, and the high density of a properly made pancake gives it enough momentum to pwn the shit out of your crispy waffle.

A frisbee is concaved, a pancake is not. Not to mention that it's only the centre of the pancake that is dense, it would rip apart just from the throwing motion. A waffle, with the crispy outside would hold together very well.

Guest jsunC
Butter also isn't very soluble with maple syrup. I like my toppings, when it comes to breakfast, to all be in the same phase.

i know, i love ingesting chunks of butter/margarine. (thats not sarcasm)