Ravenous Yam

Pancakes Vs. Waffles

More likely to win in a gladiatorial match?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. More likely to win in a gladiatorial match?

• Pancakes
    • Waffles

I dunno, that just doesn't sound that good to me.

I've always considered pancakes and bacon as the breakfast staple sort of thing, and think of waffles as a sort of dessert, usually with strawberries and whip cream.

Like if you ever go to a dessert place, they always have belgian waffles and stuff, but never pancakes.

Pancakes are amazing.. for the longest time they were a treat to get because they wern't massed produced and readly avible in stores. And I still remember have pancake tuesday one a year where we had pancakes for dinner.. so pancakes all the way.

What the fuck is pancake tuesday?

The day before Ash Wednesday. Traditionally, people would clear out all the fat and stuff from their pantries heading into Lent, and that day became rather convenient.

Still, the real way to celebrate pancake tuesday isn't to eat pancakes. It's to go to New Orleans with a shitload of beads.

Still, the real way to celebrate pancake tuesday isn't to eat pancakes. It's to go to New Orleans with a shitload of beads.

That works as well.. you can have your pancakes and get drunk to.