Guest jsunC

Dreams

The last dream I can remember was like 4 years ago....I dreamt that my current girlfriend was going to dump me (I was in Montreal at the time, and just about to come home)....few days after I got back she dumped me. It was a little freaky as the dream and how she dumped me were almost bang on.

I had one really creepy reoccurring dream...

I'd wake up and my door would be locked closed with no way to open it, but there would be a hole in my wall, just small enough to get through, in the back corner... The hole was fairly long, and when I got through it, I'd always meet an owl. This wasn't a regular owl though!!! It could talk to me.... and in it's deep voice it guide me through destroyed cities and empty, but alien-like villages. After a while, the owl would lead me to another hole which always led back the hole that I crawled through in the first place... then in my dream I'd start to go back into my bed, then wake up in real life. It was pretty creepy.

The weirdest dreams I remember, range from being violently being beaten down by, and then conversing with pro wrestlers, to living through a real life Jurassic Park, to having the suburbs in which I live become a warzone during some sort of invasion.

Of course the dream I hate the most is the one where I dream that my alarm is going off, so I actually wake up in a panic, only to see that it's only 2am in reality.

Snaps.

i think it goes back to the prehistoric days when y'know, it was kill or be killed... knock your woman out and drag her home by the hair... or be knocked out and dragged home by your hair.

Damn you Grog!

Edited by Kyle86

How 'bout this one. I'm riding passenger in this car with this chick whom I was somewhat interested in. She starts screaming at me and we get into this huge argument. Anyways she violently stops the car, reaches over me, opens the door and kicks me out. She literally kicks me out. I fall into the ditch in a pile of snow on the side of a rural road out in the middle of nowhere. I stand up and realize that I'm barefoot but the snow actually feels good. I look around and in the distance there are these mountains, and I know I was heading somewhere past those mountains. As I start walking there a school bus stops so I go talk to the old lady driving it. She asks where I'm going and I say past the mountains. She immidiatly freaks out and tells me I can't go, It'll be dark soon and "They" live in the mountains, and "They" will "get" me. I reply "Who the fuck are They?" and I wake up.

I'm more of a sleepwalker - first year in res, I woke up standing outside a girl's door holding my blankie. My roommate had followed me the whole trip just to see what I was going to do.

On the weekend, I "woke up" without covers on me...and saw 6 girls in my window smiling and gasping. unable to find the sheets, i quickled rolled under my bed and woke up like that in the morning....pretty nuts considering I live on the 10th floor.

Last night I had a dream where my buddies were all pressuring me to go to this place called "Bazaarat", and that they sold these pills there that would turn you into a rat. So I go and find the secret entrance, down the pills and turn into a rat. But none of my friends do, cuz they're pansies. Unfortunately, I can't get out. My friends are up against the screen looking at all the rats and trying to figure out which is me. All of the rats in there were pressing up against the screen hoping that my friends would take them out. They take one rat out, look at it, and ask it something, then, upon realizing it wasn't me, they hurl it to the ground. Seeing this, most of the other rats back away, and me, being the genius I am, stand up on my little rat legs and start humping the air. They know it's me instantly. So I go out to dinner with them, and everyone else is like 'how come Owen is rat?'

And then I forget what else happened. Dammit!

yeh, you might boggle our simple minds, for we cannot comphrehend the majesty that is your imagination

Don't be a dick. I was saying that they are strange and I'm not sure if I want to share them. Not anything about the "simplicity" of anyone.

Feeling a little inadequate, are we?

Guest jsunC
yeh, you might boggle our simple minds, for we cannot comphrehend the majesty that is your imagination

Don't be a dick. I was saying that they are strange and I'm not sure if I want to share them. Not anything about the "simplicity" of anyone.

yes i'm feeling very inadequate, you found me out!

The only thing that keeps me going is making JOKES on an internet message board. It wasn't meant to sound as agressive as you probably read, it was just a bit of sarcasm. Why don't you just listen to the tone of my voice next time before you jump to conclusions

The only thing that keeps me going is making JOKES on an internet message board. It wasn't meant to sound as agressive as you probably read, it was just a bit of sarcasm. Why don't you just listen to the tone of my voice next time before you jump to conclusions

Just add, bitch, to the end of that demand and now we are talking!!!!

Why don't you just listen to the tone of my voice next time before you jump to conclusions, BITCH!!!

Will do for next time.

I remember a while ago reading an article that endorsed the use of a sarcasm mark for more efficient online conversation.

"I told my girlfriend I loved her in an email. The sarcasm didn't come across."

Guest jsunC

Just add, bitch, to the end of that demand and now we are talking!!!!

Why don't you just listen to the tone of my voice next time before you jump to conclusions, BITCH!!!

Will do for next time.

good suggestion, bitch jk emoheart.