Guest jsunC

Dreams

Guest jsunC

i dreamt i met a girl with three boobs last night, it wAs weird. I met her at the naked gym i went to... that was interesting

This was a cool one.

It's a black and white dream too. In this one I'm a vampire and I'm sporting this kick ass suit, one of those old school gangster pin stripe ones and a sweet fedora. I'm strolling along this beautiful garden path beside this huge victorian style mansion. It's pitch black but I can see perfectly and even though it's a black and white dream I feel like I can identify the different colors on the flowers in the garden. I strut into this courtyard and spot two women, one young and very hot, the other a bent old crone standing behind her. I somehow just know they're both vampires and I'm unbelieviable attracted to the young one. Her mouth never opens but she says to me "How strong are you?" I reply "Strong enough beautiful." as I embrace her. I hold her closer and gaze into her somniferous blue eyes, and she tries to forcibly bite my neck. She gouges a wound in my cheek and in a rage I overpower and bite into her. I drain her struggling body of every last drop of blood and she falls formless onto the ground. I turn on the old lady vampire and easily drain her too.... and cue alarm, I wake up.

This was a cool one.

It's a black and white dream too. In this one I'm a vampire and I'm sporting this kick ass suit, one of those old school gangster pin stripe ones and a sweet fedora. I'm strolling along this beautiful garden path beside this huge victorian style mansion. It's pitch black but I can see perfectly and even though it's a black and white dream I feel like I can identify the different colors on the flowers in the garden. I strut into this courtyard and spot two women, one young and very hot, the other a bent old crone standing behind her. I somehow just know they're both vampires and I'm unbelieviable attracted to the young one. Her mouth never opens but she says to me "How strong are you?" I reply "Strong enough beautiful." as I embrace her. I hold her closer and gaze into her somniferous blue eyes, and she tries to forcibly bite my neck. She gouges a wound in my cheek and in a rage I overpower and bite into her. I drain her struggling body of every last drop of blood and she falls formless onto the ground. I turn on the old lady vampire and easily drain her too.... and cue alarm, I wake up.

ha, that was beautifully written.

Last night I was dreaming all about Calculus. Calculus calculus calculus. I need better things to dream about.

Organic chemistry gave me the most messed up dreams. I would seriously just dream about structures and the flow of electrons.

I had a dream the other night that I wanted to rawk-paper-scissors this girl in my class for something and she was being a bitch and just too what I wanted. I know, not much detail but I was fricking pissed.

Guest jsunC

i had a dream last night that i had a pet mongoose. He was awesome.. except it got scared of my dog and played dead like an opossum. My subconscious just can't get it's facts straight.

On the weekend I dreamt that it got cold and snowed on a summer day with almost no clouds in the sky. The snow got to about a foot and a half deep and me and a few friends went out to the park across the street from my house and started making snow angels.

While we were making them though, all the snow completely melted in less than 20 seconds, and then the falling snow turned into ash and it got blazing hot outside. Confused we kind just stood around for a while as it got hotter and hotter. Soon though, the rising pool of ash water began to burn our feet.

We all tried to run back to my house, but the ash and melted snow started making a thick and goo like substance that made it hard to run, and we started tripping. This substance started to rise, and fast. It got so deep that we had to use our arms to propel us forward.

Slowly, as the substance got deeper, I saw my friends go under and not come back up. I tried to save on of them, but to no success. After the last one went down, I too let my head go under, and that's when I woke up.

It was the first nightmare I've had in years. Literally.

Edit: 200th post ;)

Edited by dancing_invisible

I had a dream that I was walking in a park barefooted and some guy was like "Do you want to play crossbow?" and I said "Uh...ok" so he told me to lie on the ground, which I did, and he started throwing baseball bats at me.

Have you guys ever remembered a previously forgotten dream in another dream? I was having one of my dreams where I walk to epic landscapes and really cool places when halfway on the journey I remembered I had already seen the place I was heading. Then in dream I confused myself by thinking "Wait a tick, I'm remembering a dream within a dream?" I was really amused and I continued to walk there.

Have you guys ever remembered a previously forgotten dream in another dream? I was having one of my dreams where I walk to epic landscapes and really cool places when halfway on the journey I remembered I had already seen the place I was heading. Then in dream I confused myself by thinking "Wait a tick, I'm remembering a dream within a dream?" I was really amused and I continued to walk there.

sorta.

i had a dream in which i was at a place that i had previously dreamt about. it wasnt a recurring dream either... totally different, just ended up in the same geography. totally weirded me out when i woke up.

oh, i have another one. i had a futon bed for a while when i was all into "my room is my palace" when i lived with my parents.. so i sometimes unfolded it and used it as a bed and when i did, the bar that also served as an arm rest used to get in my way (i would end up either having my feet way off the end of the bed, or my head right to end [which meant the bar was directly above my head as i slept]). in one of my dreams i sat up in bed and hit my head on the bar and not a second after doing so and waking up because of it, i sat up, and drilled my forehead into the bar.

Edited by one_trick_pony

Wow. I think last night was my longest and most detailed dream ever. Unfortunately it's sort of fragmented in my memory now, and I think I'm missing certain bits.

I'm pretty sure it started off with my friend Suzanna and I hanging out. We were on this huge structure made of old wooden steps, and creaky cat walks. I haven't seen her in ages, and we're just having a good time. Talking, running around, etc. Then we just start making out furiously and I've wanted her for so long, so it's really amazing. Then somehow we end up in the basement of my grandma's house, but she's unconscious from falling down some stairs.

So this vampire charges in looking for me (it turns out that I'm a vampire too) and tries to kill me, my grandma and Suz. We manage to kill him, and as soon as we do, I grab Suzanna's unconscious body and start getting ready to leave.

"Come on Baba (what I call my grandma)! We have to leave!"

"Owen, why?"

"Cuz they'll be back with a LOT more."

"I'm not leaving my house. Don't worry. *locks the door*"

Somehow I listen to her, and we end up sitting there watching TV till late at night, with Suzanna still passed out on the couch. Then we hear is upstairs. A group of about 20 vampires milling around, and ready to come after us. I take Suz and try to sneak out the back door, but there's a vampire right there waiting. I turn and there's a ton more; we're surrounded. Just as he lunges at me, a blast of white light comes and kills them all. I turn and look at my grandma, who apparently is a kickass wizard or something. She looks exhausted, however, and reccomends me find a place to hide. She dissapears, and I drive myself and Suz to my friend Riley's house, where I fill him and the rest of my buddies in on what's going on.

This kickass Ninja chick shows up, and says she's a vampire as well. I test her, and she answers my questions correctly, and helps us escape when the next wave of vampires comes. However, when we were runing, I fell behind, and turned a different way. So I run my way to another nearby friend's house, where they won't know where I am.

I walk into my friend Kristi's house, just as one of the pursuing trucks pulls up. I hide behind the counter as the well dressed vampire walks around the house, and Kristi's dad tries to get him out. I eventually stab him in the back, and we decide that no one will know where he was, as he was working alone. We did, however, have to destroy the truck or else it may have GPS or may be spotted near the house. So we bring the truck downstairs to this GIANT machine that will crush and incinerate it. I'm worried about the potential disturbance to the neighbours, but her dad assures me it's fine.

However, the plug we need to use is connected tot his huge scary weapon. It's like a sword, but both sides of the handle have this crazy looking blade. I unplug it and this evil sinister music starts playing.

"That's the ghost" her dad telles me. "You'll have to get rid of her.

I go towards the room the music is coming from, and it's pitch black and full of evil voices and disembodied laughter. I'm fucking terrified, and I go back to pick up the weapon. I hear a voice, and I charge towards it, swinging wildly, and managing to hit it three times, killing it.

Her dad destroys the car, and we're pretty sure we're safe for awhile. But I AM getting worried about my friends. Did they get away? What's going on? I keep wanting to make a phone call to Riley's, but know I shouldn't.

And then I don't remember anything else.

Alrighty then, picture this if you will. I wake up in this dream to find myself in this dark, dank room with stone walls. The floor is just dirt covered with a fine amount of straw. I feel funny so I look at my hands and arms and they're grotesquely deformed, my forearms are longer and I have small claws. I know that I'm a demon, but I don't feel evil. I exit the room and I end up in this medieval alchemical laboratory. The shabby old wooden tables are full of beakers, tubes, and assorted surgical implements. Everything is mostly empty and there are no experiments currently in progress when I enter. In through the oppostite doorway intrudes a demon, same arms as me but he had small curling horns atop his bald skull. We stare each other down and I realize this thing is my half-brother. It reaches onto one of the tables and removes a rusty machette with white cloth wrapped around the handle. He attacks we with it and I try to fight back but I can only defend myself with my arms. I raise my left arm and block the machette from caving my head in. It gouges a large wound where the skin hangs and you can see white bone, but no blood leaks out. The wound actually starts to regenerate before my eyes, and to the surprise of my infernal assailant. I manage to toss him across the room, and I reach onto one of the tables. Instead of a weapon I remove a beaker with a twisted glass top and a small amount of murky liquid in it. I toss this at my demon half-brothers feet and he is engulf in flames. He burns into a pile of ash with chunks of charcoal... and cue alarm.

(in case your wondering I like to write down my dreams, which is why I'm able to recall so much detail.)