Guest jsunC

Dreams

If I had the choice of how I was going to die, I'd want it to be the most memorable death ever. Something like...

Broadcasting a message that goes "I'm killing myself, and I've always wanted to die in the largest manmade explosion of all time, so I apologize in advance to the entire Los Angeles Metropolitan Area and most of the West Coast..." *Earth-shattering explosion*

It'd be super coo'

I saw if your gonna die you might as well take a few with you.

Examples: Shooting people from a clock tower, until the cops shoot you. Strapping yourself with explosives and walking into a Government building (preferably Presidents Building or Prime Minister).

So in my dream last night, I was in an old neighborhood waiting for the bus. It was taking a really long time and suddenly a weasel came out of the house behind me and started running around me. I kept trying to pet it, but it tried to bite me every time. I was leaning against a waste-height brick fence, and the weasel ran up it and tons of fleas and spiders started jumping off it's back. There was an old lady at the bus stop and she said "Don't be afraid, they won't hurt you" and she picked up a spider (which was about the size of a tooney and was orange and purple with 1/4" long fangs) it had bit her and then she put it down. After that, a pair of legs and only a right arm, holding a sword, walked by and I woke up.

This one was cool.

It's complete and utter darkness surrounding me. I feel as if I'm floating, I'm without form... amorphous, just energy held loosely held together by the force of my will. I hear a voice "speaking" to me, but there's no sound. It's message is communicated some other way. The "voice" is neither young or old, deep or high... I can't really explain it. So It says to me...

"You are not worthy for the kingdom of Heaven nor the depths of hell. You shall be banished to purgatory until the end of the world, and from there into the void."

Edited by Stryfe

I haven't decided yet if I'm agnostic or I just don't believe at all. Sugarcandy mountain in the sky where you go when you die only if you've been a good little boy? When you die and are forgotten by your existing relatives then you "enter the void" and cease to exist.

Edited by Stryfe

Absolutely. Although I like the idea of living in bliss after death, it cheapens the meaning of life. "Eternity" means living millions and millions of years only to discover you have millions and millions more years to live. I don't think people think through that ramification when deciding in their choice of afterlife.

Guest jsunC

I had a dream last night, i can't remember most of it, but it was really weird.

It started out with me sitting in a chair in what seemed to be a flying saucer. Beside me there was a tall (taller than me) really attractive blonde. I was listening to a world dominaion plan by a group of old people, and Leonard Nemoy, dressed as Dr. Spock seemed to be the leader of this weird plan. There was a bucket of weird looking rods, and he explained that we needed to move the rods from one side of the bucket to the other. I suggested we do it manually, but he insisted that was too difficult, and we had to enslave the human race to do so. I just agreed with him, and i then started making out with the blonde sitting beside me and the dream was over.